Saab is quick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate on a dry track he’s gone. You clowns ever run in the mud? Fair go. That little rabbit is a beach sprint champ and can move
Exactly. He had to manoeuvre through defence and then Cook - a sprint champion and one of the fastest in the game - joined in and got him.

Saab may end up being a good first grader. However, he is just a boy at the moment playing against men. I would take Jorge over Garrick any day he is ****ing useless.

I never thought I would say this but I would absolutely have Jorge over Garrick.

At least you know Jorge will get your sets off to a solid start. Garrick gets driven back in the tackle and clearly isn’t much better in defence.

I never thought I would say this but I would absolutely have Jorge over Garrick.

At least you know Jorge will get your sets off to a solid start. Garrick gets driven back in the tackle and clearly isn’t much better in defence.
At least Jorge is a good defender (when he doesn't rush in 20m)

And you can be sure as shiit Gagai wouldn’t have been mouthing off like he was to Garrick if Jorge was in front of him.

This observation and putting down of known speedsters being run down with the ball by players who are supposed to be slower is such a brain dead thought process.

First of all the player with ball in hand is probably losing 1 to 1.5 seconds "at least" per 50mtres from his normal speed as you only have one arm free to work with and two you are not just completely focused on running and thinking about unknown defenders on your way----your mindset is not relaxed as it is with chasing a target.

Slow players can run down speedsters often in this scenario. If the roles were reversed I'm sure Saab would do the same thing to Cook at probably a faster rate.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7