Saab is quick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What to call him. Take you pick - the SAAB Gripen:
44D8695D-3445-4DC6-91E6-739906C08D10.jpeg

Its predecessor, the Viggen:
492A58B7-5B2B-482E-8925-858292F20DFA.jpeg

And its predecessor, the Draken:
A1C9DDC6-C9A5-466C-B54F-A4DDFDDFA497.jpeg

Whilst I agree with you,if defence can be improved with work,why hasnt the defence of the outside backs improved in many many years?
Good question, perhaps there is just no hope for some, such a shame we have a few of them, but I think Saab is a better prospect and worth giving his chance, time will tell, the others have had their chance and time has exposed them, so time to say good bye to a few of them, actually it’s way past time.

His speed will only be any use to us if he gets the ball in his hands. We need to learn to use him either through giving him the ball in space (not gonna happen outside siro and suli) putting kicks through (long ones to utilize his speed, short high ones for his height) or if he looks for the ball himself in broken field play. Plus you're not as fast carrying the ball and his high speed effort was chasing back unrestricted.

He’d certainly look even better outside Walker, for sure.
Memories of walker putting Aku Uate away 5 times against the bunnies still flashes through my mind..
He looks like he’d even be a good fullback sub until Turbo returns.
Speed and hands..

He’d certainly look even better outside Walker, for sure.
Memories of walker putting Aku Uate away 5 times against the bunnies still flashes through my mind..
He looks like he’d even be a good fullback sub until Turbo returns.
Speed and hands..
Funny you say that... apparently he trained at fb in the off season yet our dessie boy chooses walker who only started training there after harry turbo beat tommy turtle in manly that fateful night. Sigh

• 📚
Reactions: R3
There were St Merge fans on Twitter during the offseason who were trying to tell people that the Volvo was slow.

You know, it would be nice if he got to use that speed in open space with the ball in hand and not when trying to run someone down.

If he can mould his game on like a Daniel Tupou, I think he’d go good.
‘But, as mentioned, how the hell is he going to get the ball from our two biggest hogs in Siro and Suli. Hopefully DCE will put away those stupid midfield bombs, and start kicking high or low to his wing.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8