Saab is quick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, 9-5T or 9-3T are standiut nicknames. Someone is already calling him Volvo. Wrong company! I have a gripe(n) with that.

That's prob just the Aussie thing of 'opposite nickname world'.

"Tiny" for giants; etc.

I thought he had a good first hit out. Missed tackle on a couple early spreads and the mistimed kick in behind but that was about it. He caught sone good bombs and he wasn’t as ragdolled on returns as I thought he might. In fact he had a couple of strong kick returns. I think Saab will be quite a handful once he gets settled and our combos build.

I genuinely wonder if he can play fullback. I would love to see him get some positional training there from Snake and Turbo. Imagine having another tall, quick unit there covering the back and chiming in through the middle in attack

If only his inside men can engineer some space for him, and pass him the ball.

Even in the dark days of the early 2000s Manly always found a way to get Scott Donald away for long range tries.

If only his inside men can engineer some space for him, and pass him the ball.

Even in the dark days of the early 2000s Manly always found a way to get Scott Donald away for long range tries.
ah good old duck... the old fire-engine, that bloke could motor for a ranga

What I noticed in defence is that even when he stuffed up, Saab was able to scramble and use his speed to settle the situation. His defencive reads got better as the game went on.

Garrick on the other hand...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7