Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

mozgrame said:
Didn't his clause have a date that it had to be activated by? I thought the cut off point had passed.
I don't know, Snakes clause has passed it's date, but not sure about Foran

Darcy and Kite were mentioned as signed when George was reported.

If anyone has a Twitter account,@D_Lussick could confirm:)

I was thinking about our roster in the week before the GF and was thinking that we'd have to shed players. At risk of stating the obvious, we have a bloody awesome roster.
Whilst it would be nice to keep everyone, it was never going to happen. Especially after winning the GF and irrespective of Desgate.
I have just been stoked with the positive press of late and if we keep everyone other than Darcy and Foran, then I think we have done well.
Again whilst it'd be great to keep everyone I'll be stoked if we keep - Snake, Gift, Matai, Choc, Kite, Matty, Wolfman, Jamie, King, Oldfield, DCE, Buhrer, etc, etc etc and only lost these two.

cyms12 said:
Lussick has stated on Twitter about half Hour ago that he hasn't signed with anyone.

As reliable source you could have told me Darcy is here 2012 & longer if Manly want to keep him.

MK Eagle said:
cyms12 said:
Lussick has stated on Twitter about half Hour ago that he hasn't signed with anyone.

As reliable source you could have told me Darcy is here 2012 & longer if Manly want to keep him.

Sorry MK. What does this mean? Does this mean you have a reliable source that basically says he is gonna stay if Manly want him?

The Hayne Plane to find another destination. A very good friend of mine is good mates with recently retired eels player, and reckons Hayne is very high maintenance. On the nose with his teammates apparently.

Definately something not right there, he was terrible last year. And now that he knows Hoppas getting 800k a year hel be expecting atleast that. Will be very interesting indeed to see how it all pans out.

Clint said:
MK Eagle said:
cyms12 said:

Sorry MK. What does this mean? Does this mean you have a reliable source that basically says he is gonna stay if Manly want him?
Thats exactly what I mean - his preference is to stay at Manly after 2012 - if they want him. Wheres the difficult prognosis with this??

MK Eagle said:
Clint said:
MK Eagle said:
cyms12 said:

Thats exactly what I mean - his preference is to stay at Manly after 2012 - if they want him. Wheres the difficult prognosis with this??

Just clarifying bud, as I was unsure what you were saying. Happy days.

the mauler said:
The Hayne Plane to find another destination. A very good friend of mine is good mates with recently retired eels player, and reckons Hayne is very high maintenance. On the nose with his teammates apparently.

Definately something not right there, he was terrible last year. And now that he knows Hoppas getting 800k a year hel be expecting atleast that. Will be very interesting indeed to see how it all pans out.
14th might be beyond them next year. lol:D

MK Eagle said:
Clint said:
MK Eagle said:
cyms12 said:

Hope your right MK and hope our new recruitment manager gets his pen out

If it came down to Parra and the Dogs playing off for the spoon in the last round next year, not sure who I'd go for. Just a thought.

Brookie4eva said:
If it came down to Parra and the Dogs playing off for the spoon in the last round next year, not sure who I'd go for. Just a thought.

Parra,i respect Hindy

The Eagle said:
Brookie4eva said:

Parra,i respect Hindy
The Dogs getting the spoon next year only comes second to Manly going back to back on my Christmas wish list.
.......Oh, and world peace at number 3.

whatever score was needed to ensure an equal of points, as well as for & against. a dead heat for the spoon

MK Eagle said:
Clint said:
MK Eagle said:

"Wheres"?? Try, where is.

And there is no difficulty, the easy prognosis is that your post is a sh!t attempt at using the english language.

Jatz Crackers said:
MK Eagle said:
Clint said:
MK Eagle said:

"Wheres"?? Try, where is.

And there is no difficulty, the easy prognosis is that your post is a sh!t attempt at using the english language.
How impressive - you are an amazing english teacher - pity you know stuff all about footy. I hope you accept my apple for your noble correction Mr Jatz (is that a word).

So if we weren't despised by most league fans this could be almost acceptable, ignore the grammar police as they need the feeling of superiority, do we really need to fight them? No ignorance is best by far for such people

We all (minus notable trolls) follow the same team, the one bitter merkins are clearly jealous of, leave the bitching for the ones who aren't already hated

The Eagle said:
So if we weren't despised by most league fans this could be almost acceptable, ignore the grammar police as they need the feeling of superiority, do we really need to fight them? No ignorance is best by far for such people

We all (minus notable trolls) follow the same team, the one bitter merkins are clearly jealous of, leave the bitching for the ones who aren't already hated

I hear you Eagle but ffs sake this is meant to be a footy site for Seaeagle supporters. I have seen plenty of posts with incorrect grammer & been FAR more interested in the dialogue.
Totally agree with your post mate, but its hard to cop rubbish directed in such an unsavoury manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8