Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

Berkeley_Eagle said:
I hope he does go to the Dogs, will waste their cap

He doesnt get on with Furner and he can be injury prone the way he plays, I guess it who has the biggest cheque book in the end.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dugan to the Dogs in 2013

...and you know this because?

Sportsbet have them at short odds to sign him,

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/rugby-league/nrl-specials

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Who cares if they waist their cap?

Ceagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

If the dogs buy Dugan they wont have the cash for Foz but who cares as you say.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

If the dogs buy Dugan they wont have the cash for Foz but who cares as you say.

If Foz is willing to leave so be it, the Dogs will be cashed up no matter who they sign.

Your assuming the dogs will respect the cap - history shows they wont

Rumoured Signings

Earnie the Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

He doesnt get on with Furner and he can be injury prone the way he plays, I guess it who has the biggest cheque book in the end.

None of the players I hear get along with Furner (from a Raiders tragic mate).
Also most of the raiders fans want him(Furner) gone as well

The major problem with Canberra Raiders is not Furner.
It is that they are the Canberra Raiders ;)

Rumoured Signings

None of the players got along with Neil Henry either.
You can't have park footballers running a club. Different story if it's a clash between coach and a superstar.
Dugan is trouble and high maintenance.

Furner is probably the longest serving underachieving coach ever. Dont know how he has kept his job this long.

Napper said:
Furner is probably the longest serving underachieving coach ever. Dont know how he has kept his job this long.

His brother is the CEO :huh:

Rumoured Signings

bob dylan said:
None of the players got along with Neil Henry either.
You can't have park footballers running a club. Different story if it's a clash between coach and a superstar.
Dugan is trouble and high maintenance.

The stupid part about it everyone can see that the coach is the weak link for the Raiders I shudder to think what there current line up could do under the likes of Bennett, Bellamy or Hasler

Rumoured Signings

The raiders will go down in history as the greatest underachievers in RL much to the relief of the rest of the comp

Just a question...in your opinions ,when would you expect the remaining players that havent signed past 2012, (Lussick, Foran etc ) to have re-signed, before it was most likely they have signed elsewhere ? March , April next year , or even later ?? If these other clubs , eels and dogs etc, are betting on an increase in the cap , then why can't we ? TBH im starting to get a bit worried , esp after the re-signing of Kite with regards to Lussick anmd foran was always going to be the target of the dogs.

WESTIE said:
Just a question...in your opinions ,when would you expect the remaining players that havent signed past 2012, (Lussick, Foran etc ) to have re-signed, before it was most likely they have signed elsewhere ? March , April next year , or even later ?? If these other clubs , eels and dogs etc, are betting on an increase in the cap , then why can't we ? TBH im starting to get a bit worried , esp after the re-signing of Kite with regards to Lussick anmd foran was always going to be the target of the dogs.
Foran is signed until 2014 unless he activates his clause, if we don't hear anything you can assume he hasn't activated it.

Didn't his clause have a date that it had to be activated by? I thought the cut off point had passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10