Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

Daniel said:
IMO the post referred to was barely readable, and had the hallmarks of a post written after a skin full of beer, I should know most of my posts follow that path
Definately noticed that path you take but your in good company, if it was a site for rocket scientists there would be very limited threads right.
Its good like most you could BARELY read my original post which makes it BARELY worth commenting on.
Back on track with this thread, the best signings imo is the retention of the majority of the winning squad & the best signing - Tooves as coach.

So let me get this right, to be a Manly supporter and to post on here, the following are a prerequisite:

a: be a master at grammar,

b. to be able to spell,

c. be sarcastic,

d. be an arseole at times, and

e. lack maturity.

Sounds like high school, doesn't it?

Can we put this to bed please!!!
My question of MK was genuine. No malice or smart arseness intended.
He responded and clarified his position.
Lets move on.
We are, after all, all here for the same reason.
Go Manly.

Clint said:
Lets move on.
Go Manly.

General comment, not directed at you or anyone else personally mate. If you are in Darwin and want the best fishing go to Rapid Creek and the pub is right across the road.

Earnie the Eagle said:
So let me get this right, to be a Manly supporter and to post on here, the following are a prerequisite:

b. to be able to spell,

c. be sarcastic,

e. lack maturity.

Sounds like high school, doesn't it?

Earnie comes to save the day, my point is here

Clint said:
Lets move on.
Go Manly.
Funny thing Clint if we were having a beer & talking footy face to face it changes the dynamics of what is said compared to a keyboard. I am quietly confident that in person I would get on well with most who are on here. My computer & keyboard skills are very average at best & at times looking back over what I post i think - "What a rude arrogant F**ker" but its def not my intention.
All good though champ - when I catch you at a game the 1st drink is on me. ;)

Earnie the Eagle said:

b. to be able to spell,

c. be sarcastic,

e. lack maturity.

How do I fair

a: fail

b: pass

c: pass

d: pass

e: pass with honours.

Cool. I am in the right place.

PS Hope your keeping well Ernie, are you the fastest milkman in the west?

bob dylan said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

b. to be able to spell,

c. be sarcastic,

e. lack maturity.

How do I fair

a: fail

b: pass

c: pass

d: pass

e: pass with honours.

Cool. I am in the right place.

PS Hope your keeping well Ernie, are you the fastest milkman in the west?

Great song from a great era!, and stale pork pie hit him in the eye and Earnie bit the dust.........

MK Eagle said:
Clint said:
Lets move on.
Go Manly.
Funny thing Clint if we were having a beer & talking footy face to face it changes the dynamics of what is said compared to a keyboard. I am quietly confident that in person I would get on well with most who are on here. My computer & keyboard skills are very average at best & at times looking back over what I post i think - "What a rude arrogant F**ker" but its def not my intention.
All good though champ - when I catch you at a game the 1st drink is on me. ;)

Agreed absolutely re keyboard v face to face. I nearly went off my nut one day at a guy on the old MWSE forum. I took a chill pill and re-visted the post the next day only to realise the original post wasn't directed at me at all and there was no malice in the original posters comments. Thank goodness I didn't carry on like a pork chop 'çause I would have looked like a total arse.
All good bud. That beers sounds good.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Clint said:
Lets move on.
Go Manly.

General comment, not directed at you or anyone else personally mate. If you are in Darwin and want the best fishing go to Rapid Creek and the pub is right across the road.

No probs Earnie. I didn't take it that way. It was more the 3 pages beforehand and I just wanted to clarify my position, because as MK said, things can easily get misinterpreted and twisted on these forums.

She said she'd like to bathe in milk, he said, "All right, sweetheart,"
And when he'd finished work one night he loaded up his cart.
He said, "D'you want it pasturize? 'Cause pasturize is best,"
She says, "Ernie, I'll be happy if it comes up to my chest."

make me laugh every time.

I have a 7 year old nephew who can recite the whole thing , I guess its child abuse, but **** its funny.

Daniel said:
IMO the post referred to was barely readable, and had the hallmarks of a post written after a skin full of beer, I should know most of my posts follow that path
That is disgraceful IMO anyone who posts rubbish on here while intoxicated should be banned. I would never posted on when drunk ;)

Cambo said:
Daniel said:
That is disgraceful IMO anyone who posts rubbish on here while intoxicated should be banned. I would never posted on when drunk ;)

...the you are in trouble Cambo.

bob dylan said:
She said she'd like to bathe in milk, he said, "All right, sweetheart,"
And when he'd finished work one night he loaded up his cart.
He said, "D'you want it pasturize? 'Cause pasturize is best,"
She says, "Ernie, I'll be happy if it comes up to my chest."

make me laugh every time.

I have a 7 year old nephew who can recite the whole thing , I guess its child abuse, but s**t its funny.

It would make a great Manly song if the words were changed around a bit, but dont think many here would know the song, they were mostly babies in the seventies..lol

Focus people FOCUS!!!!

Rumoured signings............

Bulldogs after Dugan. I hope he goes to the Roosters.

Bulldogds are looking to sign some heart and sole. As they have found out they could not get a sea eagle one. ;)

manlywarringah said:
Focus people FOCUS!!!!

Dugan he is currently signed to Canberra on a year by year contract so he will not be going anywhere until 2013. The Roosters and Dragons are chasing him and according to posts in the kennel, the dogs are not.

It also seems that they are also not interested in Foz as Des wants to keep the current halves pairing. FYI, Des has apparently sacked long term staff at the dogs and has put a lot of fans offside:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/to-accommodate-des-haslers-arrival-the-bulldogs-have-sack-long-time-trainer-larry-britten-and-physio-tony-ayoub/story-e6frexnr-1226218908551

I thought this was an appropriate comment:

sophie of sydney Posted at 10:22 AM Today

Getting sick of hasler and starting to regret having him as coach -GEEZ TODD GREENBURG YOU COULD BE NEXT. Is there anyone he hasnt brought across from manly?

sounds a bit like Brian smith when he was at the knights,and no,he isnt poaching anyone from Manly,cant be true,NOT

Earnie the Eagle said:
manlywarringah said:
Focus people FOCUS!!!!

Dugan he is currently signed to Canberra on a year by year contract so he will not be going anywhere until 2013. The Roosters and Dragons are chasing him and according to posts in the kennel, the dogs are not.

It also seems that they are also not interested in Foz as Des wants to keep the current halves pairing. FYI, Des has apparently sacked long term staff at the dogs and has put a lot of fans offside:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/to-accommodate-des-haslers-arrival-the-bulldogs-have-sack-long-time-trainer-larry-britten-and-physio-tony-ayoub/story-e6frexnr-1226218908551

I thought this was an appropriate comment:

sophie of sydney Posted at 10:22 AM Today

Getting sick of hasler and starting to regret having him as coach -GEEZ TODD GREENBURG YOU COULD BE NEXT. Is there anyone he hasnt brought across from manly?

Music to my ears! :D

Do you honestly think Des and the Dogs aren't interested in Foran? Sounds like a smokescreen to me. We all know bout Des and his " under the radar" mentality. His definately in their sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10