Rumor: DCE to Bulldogs

Hi guys,

I've been told today by my mate who knows board members at the dogs that DCE met with the dogs last night and signed a deal worth $3.2 million over 4 years. I also went and checked out the Kennel forum to see if anything was mentioned about it and a few people are saying the same thing.

I'm just passing on the information, i really hope he doesn't go to that scum dog team

If that's the case Orr has cost DCE $100K per season as I believe Manly's was $900K, but not sure for how many seasons.

I'd be happy enough to take Hodkinson back if we resign Foran.

I just got word from my best friend's, sister's, hair dresser's, cousin's, pool cleaner's, red haired step son that DCE has signed with the Raiders. 3 year contract worth $1,165,567.99 per season @:p:rofl:

There's literally zero chance the dogs could offer that much money and still be under the salary cap, if they are at the moment. They'd have to let go quite a few players (not just Hodkinson) to afford that.

that would equate to the lowest offer of all clubs.... doesn't make sense. If he did sign for that, and a very big IF, there must be a lot of brown paper bags and ice cream containers full of cash being handed around Belmore.....

There's literally zero chance the dogs could offer that much money and still be under the salary cap, if they are at the moment. They'd have to let go quite a few players (not just Hodkinson) to afford that.
Correct, especially since they have just upped Kasiano's contract to reportedly $550k p/y over 3 years, plus signed Brett Morris etc

that would equate to the lowest offer of all clubs.... doesn't make sense. If he did sign for that, and a very big IF, there must be a lot of brown paper bags and ice cream containers full of cash being handed around Belmore.....

I had a massive argument with my mate about this... I find it hard to believe but he said Ray Dib gave him the scoop. They'd have to either shed a lot of players or have big 3rd party sponsorship to get him

And bet you guys believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy as well.

Fair dinkum. move on, at some stage between now at the 30th of June we will find out, until then its nothing more than speculation.

I just got word from my best friend's, sister's, hair dresser's, cousin's, pool cleaner's, red haired step son that DCE has signed with the Raiders. 3 year contract worth $1,165,567.99 per season @:p:rofl:

Source?

A source is a sauce of course of coarse....

Unless that source is Mr Ed!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2