Rumor: DCE to Bulldogs

Not TRUE. If he leaves will be titans

Guys there is still a chance both will stay at Manly..

It doesnt matter what ive been told , i think Foran is gone ( personal opinion ). Not confident to say he has signed anywhere else yet , but if he wanted to be at Manly i dont understand why he hasnt signed for many reasons.

1. He promised us all it would be done after holiday break
2. Put these rumors to bed
3. Apparently he loves Manly
4. Parramatta is not a premiership threat with their current roster
5. Parramatta training facility not any better than ours..

so all his reasons so far are BS... so why the delay....

our season starts today !!!

Never thought I'd see the day but I actually feel sorry for Corey norman, hodkinson and Jeff Robson. It's one thing for our team to see the boys linked to other clubs but imagine knowing your club thought that little of you that they would publicly court a player to replace you. Wouldn't exactly make you want to bleed for them

I saw that as well, that 2ue followed up with a tweet to the effect of 'Gibbsy has further news on DCE after 6, don't believe all you hear on Twitter', what a circus haha!
Yeah i just saw that, i really don't care anymore, i just want it settled so we can start to focus on 2015.

Really who gives a **** he is not going 2 be with us next year we all know that now. Foran will finally find his balls after tonight's game and tell us he is leaving and we can all get on with re building the club with people who want 2 be with us. We didn't become a great club because of them they became great players because of the club.

Well Moley just tweeted and said DCE is about to sign with the Titans.

I dont doubt he may go there , but i swear i saw him in the line up for tonight so unless he has fighter jet to get back to parramatta , i dont think he will make the game

......... We didn't become a great club because of them, they became great players because of the club.
So so true Mavin. Well put. Short memories some have. You're either with us or you can go and get fuked.

I dont doubt he may go there , but i swear i saw him in the line up for tonight so unless he has fighter jet to get back to parramatta , i dont think he will make the game

Honestly, with enough marching powder in your system, a small matter of being 800ks away from work, and you clock on in a few hours... No wukn furry's maaaaaate :)

I kid I kid!!!

;)

Not TRUE. If he leaves will be titans

Guys there is still a chance both will stay at Manly..

It doesnt matter what ive been told , i think Foran is gone ( personal opinion ). Not confident to say he has signed anywhere else yet , but if he wanted to be at Manly i dont understand why he hasnt signed for many reasons.

1. He promised us all it would be done after holiday break
2. Put these rumors to bed
3. Apparently he loves Manly
4. Parramatta is not a premiership threat with their current roster
5. Parramatta training facility not any better than ours..

so all his reasons so far are BS... so why the delay....

our season starts today !!!
The answer is that he made a handshake deal with Arthur last year before Quantum left. He now wants to stay but as a man of honour he is struggling to go back on his handshake & Arthur is not making it easy for him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2