Rumor: DCE to Bulldogs

My wife just texted me and said she almost ran DCE over in Narrabeen. She's trying to take out the whole team so she can get me back from the clutches of this forum...

This is not true. whilst I cannot reveal my source (or sauce), I can confirm that Cherry-Evans has definitely not signed with the Bulldogs.

Knowing your sauce I believe what you say. Good to hear it's BS, as implausible as it seemed anyway. Can you check on the Foran to Dogs rumour and let us know.

Don't believe a word of it until it's Gasniers sauce

Lol !! Fubby Gasnier and the four toey humans.

Another rumour, DCE to Bulldogs not happening. Knowing how the Scum Dogs opperate this would be a smoke screen for Foran as they couldn't give a toss about DCE but Foran is someone that we know they have wanted for a long time. This is all BS anyway, looking forward to the game tonight regardless of these never ending stories popping up

Hi guys,

I've been told today by my mate who knows board members at the dogs that DCE met with the dogs last night and signed a deal worth $3.2 million over 4 years. I also went and checked out the Kennel forum to see if anything was mentioned about it and a few people are saying the same thing.

I'm just passing on the information, i really hope he doesn't go to that scum dog team

Andrew Webster (SMH) made comments today that he had "heard" the Dogs were looking at him....just another day of rumours. Still no signatures

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2