Round 3: NON Manly games - discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok I've heard enough of the fake crowd noises. I really enjoyed the noise from the players on field and the bench players beforehand especially in that Manly v Rorters win. Now it's getting drowned out by the incessant fake noise. Leave it out PV. We don't need it.

Would love Manly to play most of their games at Gosford. Have an amazing record their plus the ground is perfect for footy, even at night. Bankwest is ok in the day, at night like playing on an ice ring

Ok I've heard enough of the fake crowd noises. I really enjoyed the noise from the players on field and the bench players beforehand especially in that Manly v Rorters win. Now it's getting drowned out by the incessant fake noise. Leave it out PV. We don't need it.
I think its great.. sometimes its not needed like when nothing's doing but for me it makes it seem normal

Brilliant game from the Warriors! Only two incomplete sets from them in the whole game and they hold their opposition scoreless. I love seeing them do well
I'm pleased for my grandson who's half Maori and supports the Warriors ( he used to support Manly before he discovered his roots). His old man is full Maori and supports Manly ( we get on great). Warriors are my second favourite team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2