Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 27 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

GCBRONCO

broncosHQ
Well Cleary just said Back off in the direction of the ref, he'll be gone for three weeks.

Not Funny Wow GIF by Bounce
Who Cleary or the Ref?

Brocko

broncosHQ
Alright you useless Cows, take a few of them out at the very least since you don't care about your season.

I bleed Maroon

broncosHQ
Once again, the hopes of an entire state rest on the shoulders of the Maroon and Gold. That's 1 from 4 teams that are worth a ****. All these other spuds may as well just stay home.

Brocko

broncosHQ
The Panthers are a solid chance of absolutely belting the Wahs next week.

Wahs run in has been soft and they have barely looked convincing.

mrslong

broncosHQ
Peyton was so smug before the game with everything they needed to do, but they have done exactly none of his directives.

PETA Hiku is such a waste of space. I still can’t believe they let hammer go and kept this spud in first grade.

Waynesaurus

broncosHQ
The Cows are going to need some help from #gamemanagment to turn this around, we know that it isn't going to happen against the Panthers

Foordy

broncosHQ
I guess us, The Storm, and the Warriors aren't the only teams to field reserve grade quality sides this weekend

Sproj

broncosHQ
Yeo just did like 7 efforts there and gave away two six agains...so why isn't that a sin bin?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18