Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 27 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

LittleDavey

broncosHQ
I'm on the Dragons in the tips here...nervous...

I figure Knights have some key players resting, Dragons haven't really been too bad of late and will want to end the season on a high. I think they can put a dent in the Knights here.

Big Pete

broncosHQ
That was about as trademark win as it can get from the Panthers. They frustrated the Cowboys early, took them into the grind and slowly picked the pieces. Some of the tries the Cowboys scored were U/6 stuff, Dearden turning his back on the line - I never thought I'd see it but that's what fatigue does.

It's going to take a special effort from the Warriors to knock them off at Penrith.

The Cowboys season really goes to show the fine line between a great season and a disappointing one. They reminded me a lot of the Raiders after 2019 where results weren't going their way and you could just see how it upset the harmony of the team. There was a brief flicker where a few players brought their Origin form to club-land but it only got them so far.

It seemed like mid-way through the Eels game you could see some really soft efforts seep into their performances and they never quite snapped out of it.

That was the gamble of signing players like Townsend and Hiku. You may get that one great season out of them, but you need that contingency plan or for the younger players to step up. Outside of Valemei, did the Cowboys introduce anyone who improved the standard of the team?

Pretty disappointing end to the season from Robson as well. I haven't really been that impressed with him this year and feel his Origin selection was based more on his previous performances and reputation. Whatever purple patch he stumbled upon during that period really wilted in the back end here.

LittleDavey

broncosHQ
Wow. "There is minimal contact with the head" - but that's okay?? Soooo it's ok to hit players in the head now if it's only "minimal contact". Right.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Ben hunt looks totally over it
I don't blame him. He is a class player surrounded by players who just constantly make stupid decisions and poor errors. Fancy having Sloan in your spine. His idea of defence is "what other players do until we get the ball back again". How about Liddle? That kick from dummy half straight over the dead ball line killed off their fight in the first half just after they had wrestled back some control and momentum... 7 tackle set, which the Knights score off that set. I really don't know how the Steeler fans suffer it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12