Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
mickqld said:
70 more tackles than the Storm. The chooks are going to go back to back. Their defense is way above the rest. I have declared. The rorters will be 2014 premiers.

F...the feather dusters!!!

Sad to say it - Easts are looking like going back to back they had over 70 more tackles than the storm

Could not handle them winning b2b makes me sick thinking about it

Minor premiership was decided tonight in my books.

We are the only team that can stop the Roosters going back to back imo. Souths will choke come finals, the Storm are not the team they once were. Cowboys are going good but i cant see them beating the Roosters in a GF. We need to kick into gear tomorrow!!!!!

torana355 said:
We are the only team that can stop the Roosters going back to back imo. Souths will choke come finals, the Storm are not the team they once were. Cowboys are going good but i cant see them beating the Roosters in a GF. We need to kick into gear tomorrow!!!!!

Sadly I agree but what sweet revenge it would be it we got the opportunity to beat them this year in the big one!!

Was a good effort in defence but the had jack **** in attack. Errors cost the storm the win,
A manly like performance from the storm.

We just don't have the forward pack to stop them. Their backrow is huge, fast and skillful. It's where they have a massive advantage over us and it's where they beat us last year.

ManlyArmy said:
I'm hoping for a Roosters v Rabbits in Week 1 of the FInals so they can belt each other two weeks in a row!

That is our only hope now but means we have to win the next 2 to see it. Tomorrow maybe but the Cows next week - no way.

mickqld said:
We just don't have the forward pack to stop them. Their backrow is huge, fast and skillful. It's where they have a massive advantage over us and it's where they beat us last year.

We've beaten them twice this year, so we can stop them.
If they give us that much pill we will punish them. Storm were very poor.

So regardless of what happens Manly has a top four position based on our current 34 points. When it comes down to it, this is more important than the MP. If we win tomorrow we're still a chance of it but beating the cows on their paddock will be tough.
Cows will beat the gummies by 200 on Monday.
Big game tomorrow.
Fire up Manly Sea Eagles.

mickqld said:
ManlyArmy said:
I'm hoping for a Roosters v Rabbits in Week 1 of the FInals so they can belt each other two weeks in a row!

That is our only hope now but means we have to win the next 2 to see it. Tomorrow maybe but the Cows next week - no way.
We always beat the cows - usually controversially this time of year.

mickqld said:
ManlyArmy said:

Vermin and rorters draw is on the cards, few injuries and suspensions would do nicely too. GO MANLY!

FYI

Round Twenty-Six
Thursday, Sep 4 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters vs. Rabbitohs Allianz Stadium (NINE) 7:45pm 7:45pm #NRLSYDSOU

Friday, Sep 5 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Storm vs. Broncos AAMI Park (NINE) 7:45pm 7:45pm #NRLMELBRI

Saturday, Sep 6 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Tigers vs. Sharks Leichhardt Oval (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLWSTCRO
Raiders vs. Eels GIO Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLCANPAR
Cowboys vs. Sea Eagles 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLNQLMAN

Sunday, Sep 7 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Knights vs. Dragons Hunter Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLNEWSGI
Titans vs. Bulldogs Cbus Super Stadium (NINE) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLGLDCBY
Panthers vs. Warriors Sportingbet Stadium (FOX) 6:30pm 6:30pm #NRLPENWAR

Bold are in the Top 4
Italics are in the Top 8
Underline have chance to get into Top 8 still

A few observations.....

* The Scum are done as a true premiership force IMO.

* Souffs aren't much better than that. They played their GF against us at the SCG, and since their Saturday night wrestling tactics have come under scrutiny they have struggled to maintain their pace.

* The Rorters are the danger team IMO. They know how to win a premiership (unfortunately) and if they continue getting a free ride in the Pinko's limo they'll be hard to beat.

* Like Souffs, Parra played their GF against us. Against the Knights they were kinda woeful. The Hayne Plane has been grounded as far as the 2014 premiership is concerned.

* Ricky Stuart must be some sort of Supercoach. Canberra have won back to back games.......

* We need to show something in the next two games. Knocking over the Riff will be a good start, but knocking over the Cows at home in the form they're currently in will be better. Do that and I think it'll be another Manly vs Rorters GF.

Game Day hope it's fine weather down there. Good news I have to work today & won't get to watch the game. Whenever that happens we win plus I've tipped the pennys by 4.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8