Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Five

Thursday, Aug 28
STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Bulldogs vs. Rabbitohs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7:45pm 7:45pm #NRLCBYSOU

Friday, Aug 29 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Broncos vs. Dragons Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:45pm 7:45pm #NRLBRISGI

Saturday, Aug 30 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Knights vs. Eels Hunter Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 5:00pm #NRLNEWPAR
Raiders vs. Tigers GIO Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLCANWST
Roosters vs. Storm Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSYDMEL

Sunday, Aug 31 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Titans Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 4:00pm #NRLWARGLD
Sea Eagles vs. Panthers Brookvale Oval (NINE) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLMANPEN (Gates open 12:40) Free Flags - NYC Game - Members Recognition Round

Monday, Sep 1 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Cowboys vs. Sharks 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLNQLCRO
[attachment=856]

Yes, it looks like a good intense round of footy.

Even the Raiders game will have many cheering for the Tigers :)

The Dogs v Rabbids should have some chicken wings and squirrel grips. :p

The Scumos v Rorters should have lots of forward passes from dummy half - will be interesting to see who the Ref's penalize more :cool:

We will know by Sunday if a win means guaranteed minor premiers and if that is the case we will have 5 teams tied for 2nd place going into the last round.

Dogs and Rabbits and Roosters v Storm. Hope they both have really hard, tough games. Lots of bumps and bruises for weeks

Have to agree with wanting the dogs to beat the bunnies for Manly's benefit only.
It's going to feel wrong.:s
I do like the bash the crap out of each other idea.:)

The perfect result tonight would be,

Bullpups by 1 in extra time.
Sam, George, Luke, Tom Bargearse,s all cop grade 5 penalties after a massive all in brawl, all 4 receive 8 weeks on the sideline.
In the brawl, the Bullpups hooker, 5/8 and half all recieve season ending chicken wing tackles .
And NRL " sumpremo" Todd ( call me a dog) Greenturd backs his BMW X5 into Russell Crowes Bentley causing $350,000 worth of damage.
And in the best news of all ANZ Stadium burns to the ground after the firecrackers let off by fans set the place alight. Due to a bungle with the SFS being already booked , this years GF will now be held at Brookvale Oval

Mark from Brisbane said:
The perfect result tonight would be,

Bullpups by 1 in extra time.
Sam, George, Luke, Tom Bargearse,s all cop grade 5 penalties after a massive all in brawl, all 4 receive 8 weeks on the sideline.
In the brawl, the Bullpups hooker, 5/8 and half all recieve season ending chicken wing tackles .
And NRL " sumpremo" Todd ( call me a dog) Greenturd backs his BMW X5 into Russell Crowes Bentley causing $350,000 worth of damage.
And in the best news of all ANZ Stadium burns to the ground after the firecrackers let off by fans set the place alight. Due to a bungle with the SFS being already booked , this years GF will now be held at Brookvale Oval

Great stuff Mark. This is by far the funniest thing I have read in all my years on Silvertails.

I wonder what odds the bookies will give for this happening?

Yeah it's with much chagrin, and considerable distress I'm hopin' for a Dogs win tonight!

For once I'll even agree, the win comes with injuries and suspensions on either or both teams.

bones said:
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, than the two teams playing tonight.

Except in Melbourne and Bondi, mate!

I ONLY want the Dogs to prevail to help Us get the MP.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2