Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sun is out at the moment - rained until about 9 pm last night so still expect a heavy track

So I'm 4 from 5 tippin' (thought the Drags might've got the Bronx).

Some teams are more bipolar than North to South, including Parra and the Warriors.

I've tipped and expect them to beat the Titans in NZ; but an upset wouldn't surprise me much.

Jerry1 said:
Where's Ram**** - thought he'd be gloating by now.

You missing me maaaate? Two mentions in one thread... No i was flying back from Sydney on Saturday befoer the Storm game and back to Brisbane then on Sunday I was riding to the GC,, Coolanagatta & Tweed Heads...pretty nice place especially the NSW border...hahaha I know some Queeslander got a little uppity about a Queensland comment I made but hey! I calls it as I see it. You can take the boy out of NSW but you can't take the NSW out of the boy, unless you're a turncoat like Ingliss.

So since you mentioned it Jerry...what a defensive performance v Storm that was. reminded me that finals game last year where we beat you guys by 4 points. We're back and reeling you'se all in like a catfish. Pearce had a great game, MOM I believe. Mini, also excellente. Now the vermin on Thursday. Unfortunately we are likely to have Friend out. the best hooker in the comp but on better news, Souufs have issues with Burgearse, Ingliss, Luke and Reynolds and including Teo out & Sutton coming back in, all bets point Easts.

Come on guys, what are you guys doing to poor Jaime Soward? He deserved to win...mind you I didn't get a chance to watch the game but all report are that you're getting a little helping hand, again... Townsville is looming...betta take the malaria pills...I hear their biting hard at the moment. Might have to give my mate JT a call...

Oh thanks Mauler...no I didn't have login issues...Just recovering from a good NSW time over the weekend. Cheers mate!

Oh I left some typos just for fun :D

202px-Roger_Me.jpg

:p

As you said @Roger_Ramjet you didn't see the game. Any suggestion Manly got ANY "helping hand" yesterday is laughable.

Clearly information based on anti-Manlyism.

If you have to come here, at least do your own research before dribbling your nonsense. (It probably won't change your bias; but it will give you some credibility to judge).

Manly were short-changed almost entirely for 60 minutes. They were tough and resilient enough to hang on, claw back into it, and earn the win at the death with class.

That was all done without any help from anyone but ourselves (and our mighty home-crowd behind us).

See you in the Finals RR.

RiverEagle said:
As you said @Roger_Ramjet you didn't see the game. Any suggestion Manly got ANY "helping hand" yesterday is laughable.

Clearly information based on anti-Manlyism.

If you have to come here, at least do your own research before dribbling your nonsense. (It probably won't change your bias; but it will give you some credibility to judge).

Manly were short-changed almost entirely for 60 minutes. They were tough and resilient enough to hang on, claw back into it, and earn the win at the death with class.

That was all done without any help from anyone but ourselves (and our mighty home-crowd behind us).

See you in the Finals RR.

As I said RE, i didn't see the game but from what i have read about so don't get offended.
Anyway like i said, it's on for young and old this weekend. We're going to have to wait till Saturday night to pick up the MP. I hope Pearce doesn't go the Cross for drink afterwards :D

Roger_Ramjet said:
I hope Pearce doesn't go the Cross for drink afterwards :D
Me too. It's definitely in our interests to have Pearce and Maloney in the Chook team.

As I said @Roger_Ramjet

Don't regurgitate what you haven't personally consumed in the 1st place.

Whatever twists and turns occur, we'll both be top 4. So we'll see soon enough who gets more "favors" or not...

AND who's the best team for 2014, once and for all.

Cows look scrappy. But the Sharks won't be able to maintain it for 80 minutes. :cool:

Run at Ayshford Cows :idea:

Klein is allowed to referee again - Bellyache must have lifted the sanction :sleepy:

coming back here for a visit...it seems ch 9 (gyngell) made a huge song and dance about buying the game.....but then it's rarely on free to air!!

edit: go sharks!

12-12 52nd minute.

vid ref rules no try to NQ. Dropped over the line.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8