Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Golden point. Expecting a referee controversy for sure. What will it be? Sharkies will get robbed with the luck they have.

Tragic that last cows try wasn't a try and I had a bet on the game, small bet for big dollars. damm

Backing up after a tough monday night game has been difficult for many teams. Let's hope it's the cows turn next week.

Cowboys will be playing for top 4 chance so still plenty of motivation. Good time for a tough Sea Eagles win leading into the finals.

The Wheel said:
I almost feel sorry for the sharks

I do feel sorry for the Sharks. If ever there was a game deserving of a draw, if not a Sharks win, its that one.

Hopefully Cowboys are buggered on Saturday.

I feel bad for my betting account, my betting purse was looking close to being significantly more weighty

Great job Sharks
I wanted 80 minutes of intense pressure on the Cowboys tonight and got that plus more.
Both teams looked buggered.
Nicely softened up for Manly.

I just hope the Manly boys get up there a few days early to acclimatise.

NYEagle

Dan said:
I feel bad for my betting account, my betting purse was looking close to being significantly more weighty

I feel bad coz I tipped 7 from 8 for once; and only rose one spot in the tipping comp!

(As I said I wrongly felt the Drags might jag an upset in Brissie).

In the context of my day, I enjoyed the golden-point-game last night, and while feeling some sympathy for the Sharks (the way things are going for them this year) it was no surprise to see JT win it like that.

And I seriously agree and hope it dented their energies and confidence ahead of the game against Us.

I loved the call from Warren Smith after Holdsworth's first field goal attempt,
it was a shocker but the call was gold "....it went like a cat kicked of the porch...."

StuBoot said:
I loved the call from Warren Smith after Holdsworth's first field goal attempt,
it was a shocker but the call was gold "....it went like a cat kicked of the porch...."

But the he said 'RSPCA - it was just a joke, please no one send me emails' :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8