Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just saw the worst refereeing decision for a long time. Ben Cummins has had a shocker.

I think he realised he stuffed up about a nanosecond after 3 players said "we've run 40m how can he be offside ??" You could literally see the colour drain from his face. He knew he had made a big clanger and to compound it he had to persist in sending Gillett to the sin bin. LOL. I can't wait till Archer tries to explain this one away.

Mark from Brisbane said:
@mozgrame you may well be right about the Cowgirls , their big issue will come if they qualify, do they fly back to Townsville to soak up the accolades or stay in Sidenee and lock themselves away.

If I was the coach I'd cocoon them as much as possible.

If we don't make it, and the GF is Cowgirls v Vermin there will be a LOT of support for the NQ crew!!

That is a worry for the Cowboys. Their supporters will travel though. Maybe a day or two up north, then back to Sydney. It would be easy to foster the "us against the hordes" mentality for them.

Do you rate Tariq Sims? Has he found a Sydney club yet??

They just go from bad to worse these 2. Cummins shouldn't be anywhere near another 1st grade game. Greenturd knob fiddles while the NRL burns.

Jerry1 said:
No sense of direction these refs. No idea which is forward or back.

That's because they're not allowed to have their seeing-eye dogs on the field Jerry.

Fair dinkum my sister could ref a game better than what we're gettin' every week still.

She'd be biased in a Rooster's game, no doubt, but she's a nurse by profession, so she'd get the boys routine's ticking over all neatly in a row.

At least moreso than what we've got now!

RiverEagle said:
That would be poor in an under 8's game.

How embarrassment and if the Drags jag a win here, Hello NSW Cup, Cummins!

It's the last round for them this weekend so if he is dropped to NSW Cup then he'll be reffing them in the finals which I suppose acts like a double edged sword whereas he gets demoted but rewarded all at the same time. :s

Jethro said:
RiverEagle said:
That would be poor in an under 8's game.

How embarrassment and if the Drags jag a win here, Hello NSW Cup, Cummins!

It's the last round for them this weekend so if he is dropped to NSW Cup then he'll be reffing them in the finals which I suppose acts like a double edged sword whereas he gets demoted but rewarded all at the same time. :s

Yes, good point mate.

I don't know what the answer is, but the questions grow rapidly week by week!

LOVE that "soaring eagle avatar" there too Jethro!! (Or emoticon to be precise)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase said:
Just saw the worst refereeing decision for a long time. Ben Cummins has had a shocker.

How was that was a sin bin???!

What would happen if Gillete had refused to leave the field? He knew he was right and the third ref surely would have watched the replay. The on field ref would have upgraded his sin bin to a send off? Maybe but by then he knew he was wrong. So Gillete holds steadfast and refuses to leave. The game can't go on while he is on the field compounding the focus on the ref all the while Gillete refuses to leave. Gillete playing for place in the finals is on a win to nothing.
I'd love to see it happen.

manlyfan76 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase said:

How was that was a sin bin???!

What would happen if Gillete had refused to leave the field? He knew he was right and the third ref surely would have watched the replay. The on field ref would have upgraded his sin bin to a send off? Maybe but by then he knew he was wrong. So Gillete holds steadfast and refuses to leave. The game can't go on while he is on the field compounding the focus on the ref all the while Gillete refuses to leave. Gillete playing for place in the finals is on a win to nothing.
I'd love to see it happen.

Or a whole team walk off! (though forfeit would probably follow)

However it needs bellamy to complain before cummins would be dropped so expect no action.....except maybe a 4th ref.

I was looking at the nrl.com Ladder predictor.

If both Manly and Rorters win their next 2 games, then The Pride of The League gets bashed by the Rorters two weeks in a row :p and Manly become Minor Premiers :D

Go Rorters beat the Scumos tonight :idea:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4