Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Ranger said:
What's the bet Reynolds will get a low grading on the dangerous throw charge because they were picking on him?

There wasn't too much in the Isaac Luke penalty but with carry-overs he will miss a game.

Reynolds spear tackle is minimum 3 weeks, based on what Choc got and just last week the Penriff guy.:sleepy:

Luke has to get the week, same as Grubby did. Thaiday and Ennis will get their NIDA Memberships soon too. But the precedent the MRC set with Grubby needs to be upheld.:cool:

In the 19th minute, T-rex stayed down as SamB grabbed his foot and twisted it back over itself. A classic wrestle, grub move that I expect Buzz to highlight in the DT any day soon :dodgy:

Now for the Scumos to wrestle the Rorters into the MRC at least :idea:

And you know what......probably not a thing will happen as the National Rabbitohs League wouldn't dare cite a Grubbitohs player after a game!!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Did I see Inglis blatantly push the marker aside as he played the ball, and then the ref penalised the marker for not being square? Talk about a leg-up.

That was a dead set penalty to the Dawgs, and it went the other way...again the National Rabbitohs League in action again!!

Eagleheart said:
mickqld said:
Once again the avalanche of penalties saves the vermin's ass. The least penalised team in the comp. What a fkn surprise.

Vermin leading the table at the moment for the most penalties handed to them on a silver platter by their pink team mates........182 so far.....! :dodgy:

And yet another point in question, maybe the National Rabbitohs League might like to comment??

HappilyManly said:
Ranger said:
What's the bet Reynolds will get a low grading on the dangerous throw charge because they were picking on him?

There wasn't too much in the Isaac Luke penalty but with carry-overs he will miss a game.

Reynolds spear tackle is minimum 3 weeks, based on what Choc got and just last week the Penriff guy.:sleepy:

Luke has to get the week, same as Grubby did. Thaiday and Ennis will get their NIDA Memberships soon too. But the precedent the MRC set with Grubby needs to be upheld.:cool:

In the 19th minute, T-rex stayed down as SamB grabbed his foot and twisted it back over itself. A classic wrestle, grub move that I expect Buzz to highlight in the DT any day soon :dodgy:

We'll probably see both Reynolds and Luke get a token one match suspension, no more than that. So Souths won't be hindered in the finals and will then do as the NRL wants and go on to win the premiership.

It's ridiculous that the grubbiest team in the NRL somehow have the least amount of penalties against them. Go figure!

I think the Cowboys might just give the comp a real shake this year. All last year I was saying that it was obvious that the NRL wanted a South's v Rosters GF. Us knocking the Rabbits out upset their plans, so we were punished in the GF.

For the Cowboys to deal with South's in the manner in which they did, in Sydney............ I reckon they might be the dark horse.

Ennis going away from his game plan of pester the living sh1t out of the South's number 7 was silly. He should have stopped it and let someone else take over. The way the Burgess girls bullock the ball up one after the other was impressive. Des must be so disappointed that T-Rex can't seem to do the same for at least 1 hit up every set.

HappilyManly said:
Ranger said:

The verdict is in... one week at most.

All are equal, but some are more equal than others.

@mozgrame you may well be right about the Cowgirls , their big issue will come if they qualify, do they fly back to Townsville to soak up the accolades or stay in Sidenee and lock themselves away.

If I was the coach I'd cocoon them as much as possible.

If we don't make it, and the GF is Cowgirls v Vermin there will be a LOT of support for the NQ crew!!

Bellyache moaning about having 5 away games in the last 6 rounds. Must have seen Manly's schedule :cool:

NRL had all of the Rorters games in Sydney last year.
This year they handicapped Manly and the Scumos :mad:

Can't wait for the Rabbids to be eliminated in week 2 of the Finals :)

In the 19th minute, T-rex stayed down as SamB grabbed his foot and twisted it back over itself. A classic wrestle, grub move that I expect Buzz to highlight in the DT any day soon

That happened but i think was the sneaky shoulder the Souths #7 put into T-Rex's lower back that kept the big man down. If Jason King had done it there would have 4 weeks suspension. Instead, nothing.

NRL - there needs to be an investigation :mad:

Luke = 1 week - He could see Ennis and kicked out :huh:
attachment.php

Reynolds = 1 week - Hands between the legs :huh:
attachment.php

SB = no charge to answer - Arm twisted around Trex foot WCW Style :huh: :dodgy:
attachment.php

Must have a lucky Rabbits Foot :mad:

Saw Tod Greensnot on the news when they were making a big deal of Ennis the menace. See the thing is, there's likely to be a refereeing backlash crackdown as a result on any kind of 'captain's backchat'. the refs lost control. A flowing game is one thing, but that level of disrespect is another.

We better be careful on Sunday. I can see Manly getting penalised esp Killer, for the meerest of causes. Plus of course, the usual Manly loading. (eg Choc gets 4wks, Reynolds gets 2.)

I guess @EagleFromMay1967

We should be but ever-so-grateful for our crumbs...

The Kingdog free to play on Sunday!

(Love your Avatar there too, mate).

Game on Drags v Bronx and pretty even thus far.

The problem now is that the NRL don't see sCam's low toned manipulation as being as toxic as Ennis's yelling.

Tomorrow's game will be Wrestle Mania and sCam calmly directing the Pinkos :mad:

It will be interesting to see which Team will get away with the most forward passes.
SCam and SBWurst are repeat offenders :dodgy:

SB's second try was from a forward pass from Keary, thrown off the ground :s

Surely we're not goin' to have to put up with both the Bronx and the Cows come finals?

Apologies @mozgrame old mate but 1 QLD team in September's more than enough!

At 24-4 now I admit to switching to Fox for Hawks/Collingwood and/or muting the Nein commentary!

Credit where it's due, OK.

This endless sugary-exaggeration from Rabs and Uncle Gus and Wally (EQUALLY) is gettin' worse and worse.

Tonight it's Grub Hodges you'd swear was this trio's love-child FFS.

This St George v Donkeys game seems to be a bit light on for wrestling. Are the refs calling 'held' a little bit earlier tonight (or is that Souths and Melbourne aren't playing..?).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4