Round 18, 2018. Melbourne pregame discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So what does Kent want us to do . Make a public apology to the Storm before the game for thrashing them 40 nil in the grand final ?
Does he want us to erase the 40 nil thrashing of the Storm from the NRL history books all together ?

View attachment 8880
I think that perfectly sums up what turdburger and his lackys like Kent would want feathered friend.
All the while celebrating the false achievements of a team who cheated the cap and won a comp as in 07.

I think that perfectly sums up what turdburger and his lackys like Kent would want feathered friend.
All the while celebrating the false achievements of a team who cheated the cap and won a comp as in 07.
Our only revenge comes from turning into winners again feathered friend ......
667e6b14a0cd0cc606cbd45cbf6d4f74.jpg

Walker in or out , i like him in the 6 and has proven this season on 3 big win occasions he is capable . That leaves Kelly and Suli in the centres to mature more for season 19 after forming a very competitive centre pairing .

Hey, with the pre match crowd presentation for the 2008 Grand Final celebration, wonder if the Stewarts, Watmough, Matai will turn up? Be interesting? Maybe an all -in with the club officials & the little Penn cile?

The Storm don’t have much to lose by resting a few players , their second string players are almost as good and the top 8 is pretty much decided now so it wouldn’t surprise me if all their Origin players get a weeks rest!!

If you get a chance go and watch the short documentary made by manly media on our website all parts has interviews with Robo , Mark Bryant and Beaver about our 2008 GF in the lead up to tomorrow's game.

It was very well made and just showed me what a close group of players we had that year. It also showed for me just sadly how far this once proud club has fallen.

I personally think I took our 2005-2014 run for granted and now as I am much older realise I don't think I will see a period like that again in my lifetime.

I really hope we give it to the storm but I hope more is that over the off season and the rest of this season certain people in the club have a good hard look at themselves and really ask where are we wanting to go into the future for manly and let 2019 be the year we start this process.

Last edited:
So keen for this game. I'll be there

If we win, it will be the 3rd time we have beaten the Storm twice in a regular season since 2010. How sweet that would be!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7