Round 18, 2018. Melbourne pregame discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There’s no doubt we get them at a good time, with hopefully a decent size crowd along with majority of our 2008 team in attendance.

I really hope the boys are up for it and continue a positive run into the end of the year. Especially with a run of home games coming up.

I can't see many of the 2008 crew turning up to be honest, which is a damn shame given what a great side they were, they deserve some adulation. Maybe by the 20 year reunion the wounds will have healed.

I can't see many of the 2008 crew turning up to be honest, which is a damn shame given what a great side they were, they deserve some adulation. Maybe by the 20 year reunion the wounds will have healed.
HiBge0yDCl-IJ6Cfv5Wv-xFaV26QEaa8Hgk4NPdMTa5Ai__NhiQoU_YDNUx5OgnNS_QXfOlcWx3S3omNnmoOvcHnQwFzSNv-shoKPiKfyKhUaiSYCdZKMer4DrzbesjU5wTm1Ay2mD3IWOxeMFY6SJ0REZlOvnscFB_cUcp14HIRjnLh6meqput-Tr4gTUWHPpajcnmews_qXxX8BL4XuqsKNqXTXyvYHPGFG6_xWOQPDxo66r2AvQ=w512-h288-nc

I see some of them are out a Choc’s restaurant tonight having a few beers (via Beavers instagram). Looked like Steve Bell, Heath Le’strange, Brent Kite, Mark Bryant, Matt Ballin, Gen Hall and obviously Menzies.

Beaver mentioned the rest of the crew will join them tomorrow. Hopefully a few come along. I doubt we’ll see Choc, the Stewart’s, Matai etc.

Where is Chocs restaurant? Didn’t know he could cook let alone run a restaurant.

It would be great if they all turned up let bygones be bygones - life is too short for holding grudges

From the Storm supporters forum ..... lol

"How many minutes into the game before a Manly player tries to start a fight? If it is more than 15, I will be very surprised."

Likely Storm team according to Storm forum ...

20. Young Tonumaipea
2. Suliasi Vunivalu
17. Joe Stimson
4. Curtis Scott
18. Cheyse Blair
21. Ryley Jacks
7. Jahrome Hughes
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cameron Smith ©
10. Nelson Asofa Solomona
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Kenny Bromwich

14. Brandon Smith
15. Tim Glasby
16. Christian Welch
19. Tui Kamikamika

22. Brodie Croft
23. Albert Vete
24. Justin Olam

Likely Storm team according to Storm forum ...

20. Young Tonumaipea
2. Suliasi Vunivalu
17. Joe Stimson
4. Curtis Scott
18. Cheyse Blair
21. Ryley Jacks
7. Jahrome Hughes
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cameron Smith ©
10. Nelson Asofa Solomona
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Kenny Bromwich

14. Brandon Smith
15. Tim Glasby
16. Christian Welch
19. Tui Kamikamika

22. Brodie Croft
23. Albert Vete
24. Justin Olam
Brodie Croft must be pissed off.

Our backline contains Brad Parker, Matt Wright and Moses Suli. We are nowhere near being able to critique their team.

There will be very few of the 2008 G.F. team there, I've been told. Apparently most of that team despise the club unfortunately.

Shame, because that was my best time ever as a fan, compared to now where it's probably my worst time as a fan, ever.

Our backline contains Brad Parker, Matt Wright and Moses Suli. We are nowhere near being able to critique their team.

There will be very few of the 2008 G.F. team there, I've been told. Apparently most of that team despise the club unfortunately.

Shame, because that was my best time ever as a fan, compared to now where it's probably my worst time as a fan, ever.
Apart from Tom Turbo at fullback if he plays do we have any other back with genuine pace ?

Apart from Tom Turbo at fullback if he plays do we have any other back with genuine pace ?

My backline:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Moses Suli
06. Tom Wright
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Maybe even drop Suli out to back row and drop Winterstein.

Bring in a debutant speedster winger

That's a real shame. Why do they despise the club and the fans so deeply that they wouldn't want to show up and get acknowledged for an amazing season? The club and fans gave them so much, surely they know how much that 2008 GF win means to everyone? I would have thought it was a good chance for them to catch up and get on the piss together as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8