Round 17 Manly V Dogs [Round 17 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dogs are doing a good job of negating our advantage.

We're getting out muscled up front.

Our pack wasn't holding it's own in that 1st half. Our backs didn't have a platform to work with. Hope we get over the top of them in the 2nd half & get some decent field position.

6/71 said:
Jerry1 said:
eggson said:
We won't get any favours from the refs. Looks like Des played mind games with them spreading wide early, but now it's a massive bunch of forwards, replaced by massive forwards, rolling quick through the middle

We have had every decision go our way - what game are u watching

I agree.

We can blame injuries, or missed tackles but we can not blame the refs.

I'm not blaming the refs, i'm saying don't expect them to get us across the line. If they rule in our favour then that's great. I'm actually saying the same thing, sorry if i didn't make it out clearly, so far the refs aren't the problem tonight.

Also, i can see why Des put Tony opposite Littlejohn.

Mark from Brisbane said:
One of the first games I have seen live on TV for three months ( saw the last minute win against the Knights from Alice Springs) , so come on guys make my day for me.

Mark turn the TV off mate & go off trekking into the bush ;)

Who is 14 for us...bloody NRL site is ****e. He is killing it in defence. He may want to show Hiku how it's done. The fifth tackle options need to be a whole lot better. Run those fat-fuuck dogs forwards around!:mad:

Mals said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
One of the first games I have seen live on TV for three months ( saw the last minute win against the Knights from Alice Springs) , so come on guys make my day for me.

Mark turn the TV off mate & go off trekking into the bush ;)

They seem to do better when I do that!!

There will be no surprises for us in the second half we know what to expect from them and we will be ready for them !

eggson said:
6/71 said:
Jerry1 said:
eggson said:
We won't get any favours from the refs. Looks like Des played mind games with them spreading wide early, but now it's a massive bunch of forwards, replaced by massive forwards, rolling quick through the middle

We have had every decision go our way - what game are u watching

I agree.

We can blame injuries, or missed tackles but we can not blame the refs.

I'm not blaming the refs, i'm saying don't expect them to get us across the line. If they rule in our favour then that's great. I'm actually saying the same thing, sorry if i didn't make it out clearly, so far the refs aren't the problem tonight.

Also, i can see why Des put Tony opposite Littlejohn.

Fair play.

Apart from Inu and the fullback the rest are forwards, interesting game plan by Ha$ler.

I wonder is this the future, 17 forwards slugging it out..... Geez I hope not!!

Getting out kicking game going and turning that big pack of forwards round at every given chance should be the first thing we address if stand any chance of turning this round

I usually feel better going in 6 under than 6 in front, we just need to start putting in a bit more and doubling up on our right edge defense. They will keep going that way, and I think lack the skill to spin it right anyway

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8