Round 17 Manly V Dogs [Round 17 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
bulldogs_fan said:
Cheers fellas. Not here to troll.

DCE is a fantastic player and he would of tore up last night.

Dogs still have work to do but I'm happy how we're going.

I actually don't hate Manly, I just hate Snake, Toovey, Watmough and just a tad Matai ;)

Your Ugly CEO,

Hey Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beerholder

NYEagle said:
Moops said:
NYEagle said:
Wow some of you "fans" calling out the forward on that performance have short memories.

Are you lot kidding?

Let me know when you want watch that dour rubbish with 13 forwards like the dogs play and maybe Manly can pack in their current strategy for success and sign up a bunch of fat boys.

Amazing - they want flair, a dominant forward pack, speed, size, 30 point wins, dally M, churchill medals or they wont be happy.

Nice couch judges boys.

NYEagle

Aren't you judging the couch judges? Does that make you a couch judge as well?

Brother I was at the game so my bum is green.
Sorry, should have pointed that out.
Have some faith people.
NYEagle

So you were sitting at the game as you typed, huh? If so, I apologise, brother. If not, you were still 'couch-judging', were you not, brother?

NYEagle said:
Moops said:
NYEagle said:
Wow some of you "fans" calling out the forward on that performance have short memories.

Are you lot kidding?

Let me know when you want watch that dour rubbish with 13 forwards like the dogs play and maybe Manly can pack in their current strategy for success and sign up a bunch of fat boys.

Amazing - they want flair, a dominant forward pack, speed, size, 30 point wins, dally M, churchill medals or they wont be happy.

Nice couch judges boys.

NYEagle

Aren't you judging the couch judges? Does that make you a couch judge as well?

Brother I was at the game so my bum is green.
Sorry, should have pointed that out.
Have some faith people.
NYEagle

I wasn't talking about whether you were at the game. Where did you type your post? If you didn't type it at the ground, you were couch judging the couch judgers, brother...

Only one Player has been charged by the MRC this week :huh:
Wests Tigers back-rower Bodene Thompson is facing a one-match NRL ban for his hit on Jamie Soward in Sunday's loss to Penrith.

The shoulder charge is back and more importantly, the #15 from the Dogs was allowed more than one shoulder charge in the game to go unpunished.

Kingy was charged with a Grade 1 for hitting the bicep of a Tigers Player - FFS.:mad:
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Jason-King-suspended-for-shoulder-charge

HappilyManly said:
Wests Tigers back-rower Bodene Thompson is facing a one-match NRL ban for his hit on Jamie Soward in Sunday's loss to Penrith.

The shoulder charge is back and more importantly, the #15 from the Dogs was allowed more than one shoulder charge in the game to go unpunished.

Kingy was charged with a Grade 1 for hitting the bicep of a Tigers Player - FFS.:mad:
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Jason-King-suspended-for-shoulder-charge

Yeah, both of (Tim) Browne's shoulder-charges on Starling were worse than Jason King's week-off penalty.

As were others on the weekend.

But it's only Manly short-changed again...

Other rules are again now in the spotlight instead.

VB NSW Cup Coach Luke Williamson has named his side for this weeks clash with the Knights at Brookvale Oval on Saturday afternoon.

Coming off a big loss to the Wyong Roos last weekend, the Sea Eagles will no doubt be looking to bounce back strongly with some big inclusions in the side this week. Jack Littlejohn and Clinton Gutherson return from the top grade while Cheyse Blair who has missed the past few weeks injured returns as well. All three will be sure to strengthen the line up for this weeks game.

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES V NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS

BROOKVALE OVAL - SATURDAY, JULY 12

KICK OFF @ 3PM

Follow @SeaEagles on Twitter for all the offical club news

Fullback Clinton Gutherson

Wing Delroy Berryman

Centre Tony Satini

Centre Cheyse Blair

Wing David Williams

Five-Eighth Masada Iosefa

Half Jack Littlejohn

Front Row Ligi Sao

Hooker Jayden Hodges

Front Row Tyson Andrews

2nd Row Luke Bartley

2nd Row Michael Chee Kam

Lock Daniel Harrison

Interchange Santana Palmer

Interchange Dylan Kelly

Interchange Epalahame Lauaki

Interchange Dominic Reardon

Interchange Luke Haddrick

What still pisses me off is that we lost to a side that threw their 2nd rowers into half and 5/8th as a desperate move and we had no idea how to outplay them. It was an insipid performance from us costing us top spot. Our half and 5/8th last week were absolutely clueless when they should have been running rings around their halves. A major bounce back is required not only this week but from now on till the finals. No more of these "we didn't turn up' performances because it's a bulls..t excuse.

Yeah that ''We just didn't turn up...'' line is unacceptable at Manly.

Already been trotted out too often this year and has to stop.

Origin over (soon) and time to get the act together!

And @Berkeley_Eagle the NSW Cup thread IS up now mate.

RiverEagle said:
HappilyManly said:

Yeah, both of (Tim) Browne's shoulder-charges on Starling were worse than Jason King's week-off penalty.

As were others on the weekend.

But it's only Manly short-changed again...

Other rules are again now in the spotlight instead.

And don't forget that one of those hits on Josh Starling was a double shoulder charge with James Graham hitting him on one side and Tim Brown hitting him on the other. Maybe Josh should have resisted the calls from his team mates to get up and stayed down for the video ref to have a look at. Maybe then we should have gotten the penalty that we deserved for the shoulder charge instead of having a knock on ruled against Foz after he had the ball knocked out of his grasp when he tried to pick it up after it went backwards from Starling following the double shoulder charge. The ensuing play resulted in a try to them a few plays later.

There was also a shoulder charge on Matai by Eastwood at around the 8 minute mark and another one on Foz by Inu later on in the game that the touchie called out but nothing eventuated with them either. :mad:

I still think that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was us who put on the hits to the Dogs players then the old Manly ruling would come into effect and it would have either been acted upon by the referees on the field or during the week by the MRC. :dodgy:

tinfoil.gif
TinFoilHatAreaSign.jpg
tinfoil.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7