Round 17 Manly V Dogs [Round 17 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Tue, Jul 01, 2014 - 06:00PM
Bulldogs v Sea Eagles - Fri 4 July, 7:45pm (local), ANZ Stadium
Bulldogs
1 Mitch Brown
2 Corey Thompson
3 Krisnan Inu
4 Tim Lafai
5 Drury Low
6 Josh Jackson
7 Michael Ennis (c)
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Damien Cook
10 James Graham
11 Greg Eastwood
12 Tony Williams
13 Dale Finucane

Interchange
14 Sam Kasiano
15 Tim Browne
16 Lloyd Perrett
17 Reni Maitua
19 Pat O'Hanlon
Coach: Dog Prick

Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Jack Littlejohn
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Justin Horo
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 James Hasson
16 Tom Symonds
17 Jason King

Coach: Geoff Toovey

With Josh Reynolds and Trent Hodkinson away on Origin duty, Michael Ennis and Josh Jackson move into the halves. Damien Cook has been named to start at hooker, while Aiden Tolman returns in the front row, pushing Sam Kasiano back to the bench. Greg Eastwoon shifts to the second row, and Dale Finucane starts at lock. Pat O'Hanlon has been added to an extended bench.
Just once change for the Sea Eagles, with Jack Littlejohn replacing Daly Cherry-Evans (Origin).

I'll be seriously peeved if we can't beat a depleted canterbury side.

RE: Round 17 V dogs

I hope I'm not pissing before my water comes, but we should smash these blokes. Move your best hooker to half? Master stroke Desmond. Bloody genius.

Their forwards will want a better showing than last time. But even so their halves and backs will let them down.

Wow, what a bizarre combo in their halves!

Scam Smith may get away as a halfback, but Ennis?!

A perfect chance for JLJ to make a statement against a former club too.

Manly by 20.

Make sure you put the [Round 17 2014] in the title so that it activates the live score feature

We need our heads on for this game. If we lose this game, that great win against the roosters last week loses its shine. Cant keep aiming up for tough games then letting the foot off the peddle for lower ranked sides. Also would love a minor premiership, and we seem to be on our way.

It will be interesting to see JLJ again, to see how his game is progressing :)

Surprised that Trex wasn't on the bench for SOO. Lozza was talking him up all week :huh:

I certainly don't expect a win by our mob this Friday but will be pissed off if they put in a showing like they did against Parramatta. I can handle a loss but it's when the effort is not there that annoys the crap out of me.

I can also handle that we are missing players for Origin duties I mean no sane person would have predicted us losing both our halves for all 3 games but what annoys me is Josh Morris being picked having not played since game one. Dead rubber and they throw him in the team with no game time.

If Josh Morris plays when we played you guys a couple of weeks ago we still lose but would have been a little more respectable I believe. His defense in the centres is up there with the best of them

Anyway might hide from Silvertails this Friday, not sure I could handle ol mate Panash:p

HappilyManly said:
It will be interesting to see JLJ again, to see how his game is progressing :)

Surprised that Trex wasn't on the bench for SOO. Lozza was talking him up all week :huh:

I really hope Jack acquits himself well (against his previous club). For his development, and Manly of course.

Probably reverse psychology from Loz on She Rex. Talk him up to let him down gently...lol!

Not bothered he's there, but will be surprised if Tooves doesn't try to exploit two clumsy forwards in their halves.

(Exploiting SheRex is a given).

There were some big wraps on the reserve grader Mbye. I think he will play but Des is keeping him under his radar.
Manly by 12

Guzzler said:
I certainly don't expect a win by our mob this Friday but will be pissed off if they put in a showing like they did against Parramatta. I can handle a loss but it's when the effort is not there that annoys the crap out of me.

I can also handle that we are missing players for Origin duties I mean no sane person would have predicted us losing both our halves for all 3 games but what annoys me is Josh Morris being picked having not played since game one. Dead rubber and they throw him in the team with no game time.

If Josh Morris plays when we played you guys a couple of weeks ago we still lose but would have been a little more respectable I believe. His defense in the centres is up there with the best of them

Anyway might hide from Silvertails this Friday, not sure I could handle ol mate Panash:p

Oi don't come here with your poor us dribble :p

Might have to go and reacquaint myself with The Kennel - some of those guys take the bait so easily......

manlyfan76 said:
There were some big wraps on the reserve grader Mbye. I think he will play but Des is keeping him under his radar.
Manly by 12

He's has been inured for a number of weeks now. Talk is he could make a return for Friday's game.

manlyfan76 said:
Tue, Jul 01, 2014 - 06:00PM
Bulldogs v Sea Eagles - Fri 4 July, 7:45pm (local), ANZ Stadium
Bulldogs
1 Mitch Brown
2 Corey Thompson
3 Krisnan Inu
4 Tim Lafai
5 Drury Low
6 Josh Jackson
7 Michael Ennis (c)
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Damien Cook
10 James Graham
11 Greg Eastwood
12 Tony Williams
13 Dale Finucane

Interchange
14 Sam Kasiano
15 Tim Browne
16 Lloyd Perrett
17 Reni Maitua
19 Pat O'Hanlon

Coach: Des Hasler
Sea Eagles

1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Jack Littlejohn
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Justin Horo
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 James Hasson
16 Tom Symonds
17 Jason King

Coach: Geoff Toovey

With Josh Reynolds and Trent Hodkinson away on Origin duty, Michael Ennis and Josh Jackson move into the halves. Damien Cook has been named to start at hooker, while Aiden Tolman returns in the front row, pushing Sam Kasiano back to the bench. Greg Eastwoon shifts to the second row, and Dale Finucane starts at lock. Pat O'Hanlon has been added to an extended bench.
Just once change for the Sea Eagles, with Jack Littlejohn replacing Daly Cherry-Evans (Origin).

I'll be seriously peeved if we can't beat a depleted canterbury side.

Can we please add some space between the words Des Hasler and Sea Eagles.

The words Hasler and Sea Eagles that close together makes me cringe:-/

voicefromthehill said:
Guzzler said:

Oi don't come here with your poor us dribble :p

That's not poor us dribble, I am saving that for Saturday morning:shy:

Yes venture in post-game at your own peril @Guzzler

Although you seem far more sensible than our Rorter trolls!

I actually agree with you on JMoz in SOO3.
But them picking Cronk as well shows Mal and Loz don't see this as a dead rubber by any means.

And better Morris than our Horhay Taufua anyway mate!

And I suppose we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, and should give them all due respect.

I'm just confident if we are ''on'' we'll see their challenge off.

Any chance of complacency (because we're on top of the table) should be offset by the De$ factor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4