Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 - 2024 Chatty mcChatFace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Allo

broncosHQ
Defence is definitely optional for cows... are they trying to get Payten sacked at this point??

Playing Tigers in Townsville they should win this by 60

I would be if I was them

Don't the tigers have a good record vs Cowboys no matter what due to 2005?

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
That's not a shoulder charge to me... Taulagi didn't even get a chance to wrap his arm because the tigers player bounced off and dropped it before he even had a chance

jd87

broncosHQ
crazy that if that hits his head he gets extened period on sideland. shoulder charges are either illegal or legal. personally i prefer to see them be made legal but **** me nrl have some consistancy

JayPee

broncosHQ
That's not a shoulder charge to me... Taulagi didn't even get a chance to wrap his arm because the tigers player bounced off and dropped it before he even had a chance
Have argued that for years. With people on here too. You can't wrap when you hammer a dude.

jd87

broncosHQ
he litererally lead in with his shoulder. thats a text book shoulder chage. a very good one mind you and i wish it was legal again. but if that happenes against a team like penrith then you know it gets blown

Sproj

broncosHQ
he litererally lead in with his shoulder. thats a text book shoulder chage. a very good one mind you and i wish it was legal again. but if that happenes against a team like penrith then you know it gets blown

And that lack of consistency is why these rule changes all suck.

Foordy

broncosHQ
I can't wait to see how the spin doctor justifies that one ... because once he does the shoulder charge will be back in a big way.

there is a reason they changed the rule that said the arm had to be tucked into the side ... after 3 players in the same week got off clear shoulder charges because the arm was slightly away from the body.

Worried2Death

nzwarriors.com
Just noticed this. Probably you guys know..Warriors are the cleanest team in the NRL.... Seriously the bulk of teams have over 18 players fined and suspended..Warriors have 2...
Are we just a sportsman club or are we not going hard enough?

We're too nice, like a whole team of Jake Turbos and no despicables sevens for balance

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18