Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 - 2024 Chatty mcChatFace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BarnesNZ

nzwarriors.com
We're too nice, like a whole team of Jake Turbos and no despicable seven for balance
I really found this telling...for example the Tigers have almost 20 players done for illegal plays...Raiders,Souths,Knight,Sharks,Roosters,Cowboys,Dragons..All with almost half there squads fined or suspended and only 10 weeks into the comp

JayPee

broncosHQ
Lol this is a carve up. I don't usually whinge about refereeing when its my own team because there is obvious bias but this has been pathetic from the officials today. Trying to keep a team in it.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
And team's can end up with no advantage after 3 ruck infringements in a row

**** rule
Yep needs to be far more when teams are giving away six agains on their own goal line... there were likely more that the ref could've given because shoot off the line so quickly.... but it's another one where every team does it because there's basically no deterrent to it.

Sproj

broncosHQ
Lol this is a carve up. I don't usually whinge about refereeing when its my own team because there is obvious bias but this has been pathetic from the officials today. Trying to keep a team in it.

Don't worry man, you know your team gets the rub of the green every game and this is certainly no different.

BroncosFever

broncosHQ
Yep needs to be far more when teams are giving away six agains on their own goal line... there were likely more that the ref could've given because shoot off the line so quickly.... but it's another one where every team does it because there's basically no deterrent to it.

Robson just went full judo there, he knew his team was beaten in the ruck and was prepared to do whatever necessary to slow it down, knowing full and well nothing more than a 6 again would be the result.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Dearden playing his way out of an origin jersey this game... hasn't done much at all and tigers defence have been all over his edge

Big Pete

broncosHQ
Cows doing a good job with their kick-chase, the Wests back three are being completely swallowed up.

I will say the Cows were lucky not to give away a relieving tackle that set. Neame must have been close to off-side and Cotter holding onto Matamua seemed like a gimme.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16