Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 - 2024 Chatty mcChatFace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
he litererally lead in with his shoulder. thats a text book shoulder chage. a very good one mind you and i wish it was legal again. but if that happenes against a team like penrith then you know it gets blown
Players of all ages are taught to drive with your shoulder... first contact will always be with the shoulder and then they'll wrap the arms.

I thought the ruling was more along the lines of 'no attempt to wrap the arms'... in that instance he didn't get a chance.

If his shoulder made direct contact to the head he probably would've been sent off, but to me it was just a strong tackle into the chest and if the tigers player wasn't backing away he probably would've driven him into the ground

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Feldt is useless now, good reflection of the coach really, just can't let the underperforming old blokes go.
I think he's part of the clique.

Saw a post pop up on facebook or something with the NRL's best golf handicap and there were like 6 cowboys haha (Chad, Val, Drinkwater, Feldt? and someone else).

Figured they were basically the Cows clique up north

Allo

broncosHQ
He sure is. Such a shame they probably won't be able to afford to keep him because of all the stupid contracts the previous management handed out.

Must be why the boss is shopping his players to England

If Doueihi can ever stay on the field, that's a great spine with Bula and Api

JayPee

broncosHQ
Holmes and Drinkwater are the ultimate rocks and diamonds. Can look like the best in the world then absolute melons

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20