Rorters Vs Dragons (spoiled)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
38 points in the second half

Broncos arnt home and hosed yet

but more importantly

Rorters GOOOOOOOOORRRRNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Would be good to see the Dragons actually keep this form up for a change, they are very good to watch when they're switched on.

I tell you what in the last four weeks Gasnier has made pretty much everyone for the Roosters, Sharks and Sea Eagles look like fools. However most importantly IMO, he had to go and look for it against us.

Ashley Alberts held his own against Gasnier, and shut down his attacking game all day. I only just realised just how good Gasnier actually is, and that in my mind has put Flash in an extremely high regard in my books.

Alberts also showed him up once or twice in attack himself, I have a feeling we might see something unbelievably special from Ashley Alberts running outside Orford. I'm not talking just a couple of tries, I genuinely believe this guy has the ability to play Origin at some stage in the next few years. May just be my opinion, but I'm sure Ash is salavating at the fact of having Orford playing inside him next year.

I thought the same Blunty. How good is it to watch a team with good centres and wingers though and a back three that take the ball in the air.

Absolutly blunty.

Flash made teh most metres in that game for us up against the most in form centre in the game. And he didnt do it steppa style through dummy half.

Add to that Bell is 5th for line breaks our centre combo looks excellent for 2006.

His defence is ok but after 6 games with manly and 11 games total with a 2 year gap in between its going to get better with experience.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4