Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Its hard to believe this, but the roosters are just 2 competition points away from 5th place!

Sure, the F/A wont allow it unless they have a huge win but its very surprising to see that figure considering the start of their season.

My big question is, the 8 was introduced to keep fans from losing interest in the season. That was in the days when their comp seemed to be a little lop sided.

Now that there is much more even playing field and technically 2 wins could see you move from last into the top 6, is it time to reduce the number of teams in the finals?

Perhaps to say top 6? teams 1 and 2 getting the first week off?

I think its a joke that a team who lose more than they win can make the 8 and in today's comp you will keep the interest right through.

I believe that a top 6 would have the same effect the top 8 had just 8 years ago.

I dont disagree. But I know the NRL love the maximisation of interest in the maximum number of teams vying for and making the finals. Cant see them changing it for some time.

That was the worst game of footy I have seen in a long time.. how did we lose to Penrith??

It was a who can play worse game!

doesn't do my ****en tips any wonders!

goes to show they don't need braith anasta, they have won their last two without him!

can't see the NRL changing the finals format, its all money driven, reducing the number of teams obviously means less games and then less money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4