Roosters v Raiders Grand Final Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gonna be interesting to see how the Raiders handle all the hype...

I am so jealous. I miss all the grand final festivities, fan fest, the breakfast, certainties for Dally Ms, Manly corso decked out in maroon and white.... :( please can it be us next year!

Really hope Raiders start well and are up at half time...if they can get on top that opening 20 and put the swollen Roosters ego under the pump, strange things can happen and the Footy gods can outpoint the 1 eyed refs who likely already have coin on a Roosters 13+ win.
The Raiders in form can attack as well as anyone, but will need to pull out a few trick shots, to dismantle the Roosters who do aim up well in allowing few opportunities in big games.
Thing is Hodgson can test that ruck and Papalli and Bateman can win some quick plays and once the Raiders outside backs get momentum, they are hard to stop.

As long as the Sutton cartel don’t penalise them 8-0 in the first half.

Game would be decided by that by half time.

Hope they let it flow but I’m just incredibly cynical these days.

I want the raiders to win but unfortunately the ch9 nrl rorters will win back to back the cheating scum.
Rorters 36
Faiders 6
Sadly I agree
Raiders will be like GWS in the afl , they played their GF last week.
Raiders can match it with the roosters but if roosters bring anything like they did in last years GF raiders won’t be able to go with them.
Think it will be close for around 50 minutes but roosters to run away with it in the last 30 minutes
Roosters 32-10

I may be Robinson Crusoe here but I tip a Raiders win. Both sides have very good defence, and sure, Chooks have some players who can produce a big play, but I thought they were fairly boring against the Storm. Mitchell hasn’t done much for a while, and Keary doesn’t look in very good shape, so I certainly give the Raiders a chance.

I may be Robinson Crusoe here but I tip a Raiders win. Both sides have very good defence, and sure, Chooks have some players who can produce a big play, but I thought they were fairly boring against the Storm. Mitchell hasn’t done much for a while, and Keary doesn’t look in very good shape, so I certainly give the Raiders a chance.
Stand on Keary's dodgy right ankle and he'll limp off :devil:

Those Pommie Raiders know how to fight dirty :cool:

Raiders would be a bit busted as well after Friday night.

Still think it will come down to what the Refs do.

If they put their whistles and sin bins away we might get a decent game.

I won't be attending the Tv Mark . I rarely watch GF without Manly in it and have lost all interest after all the ref bull**** recently. But hey that's just my view , so enjoy.

I won't be attending the Tv Mark . I rarely watch GF without Manly in it and have lost all interest after all the ref bull**** recently. But hey that's just my view , so enjoy.

Fair enough, I quite enjoy a GF without having a “ buy in” situation so I’ll reluctantly turn on Chan 9 for the first time this year to watch an NRL game ( other than SOO) and enjoy the game without throwing things at the TV.

Last edited:
The match officials for the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final are:
Lead Referee: Ben Cummins
Assist Referee: Gerard Sutton
Senior Review Official: Jared Maxwell
Review Official: Ben Galea
Touch judges: Chris Butler and Nick Beashel
Standby Referee: Grant Atkins
Standby Touch judge: David Munro

Nrl.com

Good luck raiders your fate has been sealed
The fix/ rort is on.

Just saw the headline in my news app from wwos, Cummins and Bernard Sutton to ref... slip up or TRUTH????????

The match officials for the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final are:
Lead Referee: Ben Cummins
Assist Referee: Gerard Sutton
Senior Review Official: Jared Maxwell
Review Official: Ben Galea
Touch judges: Chris Butler and Nick Beashel
Standby Referee: Grant Atkins
Standby Touch judge: David Munro

Nrl.com

Good luck raiders your fate has been sealed
The fix/ rort is on.

Yep, Fix is in!!

Expected , and not at all surprised.

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME is +1 hour in NSW

ANZ Stadium, 7.20pm/6:20 Qld

Referees: Ben Cummins and Gerard Sutton

Roosters:

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Sam Verrills 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley. Interchange: 14. Angus Crichton 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Nat Butcher 17. Siosiua Taukeiaho. Reserves: 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Drew Hutchison 20. Jake Friend 21. Ryan Hall

Raiders:
1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Iosia Soliola 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine. Interchange: 14. Bailey Simonsson 15. Emre Guler 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Dunamis Lui. Reserves: 18. Sam Williams 19. Ryan Sutton 20. Siliva Havili 21. Sebastian Kris

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4