Roosters v Raiders Grand Final Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/nrl...nt-despite-hodgson-query-20191007-p52yff.html

Ah, so Cummings is now saying he 'never' said 6 again (just waved 6 again like a mad man).
What is it with the lies?

Hodgson said he immediately asked Cummins whether he had called six again or not.
"I asked him about that. He said that he said five and last. He kept five and last in the air. That’s what he told me," Hodgson told the Herald.

"I said to him did you not call six again?
"And he said no, I called five and last.
"I thought he (called six again) at the time. That's why I asked him if he called six again and he said no, I called five and last."

Replays clearly show Cummins both signalling for six again and yelling six again before calls of "last, it's still last" are heard.

I have read a few comments saying the first incident involving the trainer had been adjudicated correctly because the rule says the attacking team get's the scrum feed. As I see it the last player to touch the ball was a Raiders player and the ball and therefor the play was directed towards the chooks goal line and was inside the chooks half. To me that sounds a lot like Canberra were now the attacking side and should have had the scrum feed.

I have read a few comments saying the first incident involving the trainer had been adjudicated correctly because the rule says the attacking team get's the scrum feed. As I see it the last player to touch the ball was a Raiders player and the ball and therefor the play was directed towards the chooks goal line and was inside the chooks half. To me that sounds a lot like Canberra were now the attacking side and should have had the scrum feed.
As I've asked before: why wasn't it a penalty try?
Roosters had 14 men on the field when they shouldn't have. 15 if you count Sutton.

Good to see that Channel 9 got the lowest grand final ratings in 10 years. Given the "product" they've manufactured with the submission of the NRL, it's nothing less than they deserve.
I read that too. They said the fact both sides have a low supporter base! Fkn joking. The Rorters for sure. The Raiders seem to always have a decent amount of supporters, you see the poor bastards rugged up in the middle of a Canberra winter. Many a time I’ve commented you get ppl coming out in those conditions, you’ve got yourself a great supporter base. I’d attribute some of the downturn to the absolute cockheads they have working at 9. Lockyer asking Morris how he feels going back to back.Slater the fkn dog asking Cronk about his 7th premierships. Factor in the ridiculous decision to play the chicks before the main game, instead of the Burleigh v Newtown game (which was a cracker, except Burleigh lost),plus the late kick off time......the list goes on.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/nrl...nt-despite-hodgson-query-20191007-p52yff.html

Ah, so Cummings is now saying he 'never' said 6 again (just waved 6 again like a mad man).
What is it with the lies?

Hodgson said he immediately asked Cummins whether he had called six again or not.
"I asked him about that. He said that he said five and last. He kept five and last in the air. That’s what he told me," Hodgson told the Herald.

"I said to him did you not call six again?
"And he said no, I called five and last.
"I thought he (called six again) at the time. That's why I asked him if he called six again and he said no, I called five and last."

Replays clearly show Cummins both signalling for six again and yelling six again before calls of "last, it's still last" are heard.

"I didnt say Simon says six again"

72148568_1142717259262975_8622738164932411392_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4