Roll Call pre season trial Sunny Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
The last time they played up there I purchased a block of seats in the stand so if this goes ahead we'll do the same, that way the MWTS and Silvertails people can sit together. Naturally if you prefer to do your own thing then go ahead BUT would be good for a get together to kick off the 2012 year.

I hope it's the weekend of the 4th February, no idea on dates yet but this would seem to be perfect considering the WCC implications.

Will there be an economy option for a package? Don't need transport just room and ticket to the match

Having done the sunny coast a few times there's no reasonable accommodation near Kawana so we'd probably do the following.

Rydges Hotel Caloundra
Transport to and form Kawana so you can enjoy a refreshing ale
Reserved seat to the game (if we can get them)

And there "might" be a meet the players post match function as well (there was the last two times), this we'd make an option.

But you get your own way to and from Caloundra.

I think the transport part (unless you are a non drinker) is essential...as it's about at $35 can fare each way and a bus /mini bus won't be anything like that.

Once they come out with dates / ticket cost etc etc I'll throw something together.

I was thinking of staying at marcoola, for old times but its more likely to be near the cash converters and bowling centre, cant remember the suburbs name though...if anyone does could you tell me?

The last few times the team has been at Rydges so that works well for the post match function anyway just ideas at present

Jatz, not sure Leanne will fire up like the good old days. But I am planning on being there.

If it is at Strickland we might catch up a bit closer to the ground hey?

Daniel said:
Jatz, not sure Leanne will fire up like the good old days. But I am planning on being there.

As Mark said, there's very little around kawana in the way of entertainment. The Bowlo is about it.

Which is exactly why we base our trips back at Caloundra. Rydges is a good spot, and as I say above the team has stayed there in our last visits...although no guarantee they will again.

A few from another forum I'm on might be interested in this.

But are waiting to see the team.

If they have some what of a good line up could be a healthy gate for the SCSE

Matabele said:
Daniel said:

As Mark said, there's very little around kawana in the way of entertainment. The Bowlo is about it.

I think we walked past that last night on our 6km each way trip going to and from the Cold Chisel concert at Stockland Stadium from the Caloundra Central Apartment Hotel.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hope not!

If not count me in. Due for a holiday then already thinking I'll choke the living **** out of supervisor and it hasn't even hit the busy period.

If it is will be at the Allstars repping with Sundance, Sammi and Corso Pete (for those playing at home I'm Ant).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2