Roll Call pre season trial Sunny Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Yeh I know its a few months away but would be great to finally meet up with everyone on here.
Maybe Mark from Ambassoder will have some accomodation so everyone can make a party of the w/end, but was just interested if many here were gunna get there??

Depending on WCC we will do something

And I should add that depending on dates you may well see a trial game where the main 17-20 are not even playing. I can't see where an actual date for this has been released BUT it would need to fall outside of the WCC committments to see the regular first graders playing.

But if it is happening it will be V the Warriors and should be a masive drawcard.

Fingers crossed it's two full strength teams

Ill be there. Looking forward to it.

If your around for this Dan it would be ideal opportunity to catch up for a beer. Same pub and same pub manager ? ;)

Jatz Crackers said:
Ill be there. Looking forward to it.

If your around for this Dan it would be ideal opportunity to catch up for a beer. Same pub and same pub manager ? ;)

Its a start Jatz - should be a massive w/end.
Went to last trial against Storm I think 2007 with the missus but this time will fly solo to go extra hard.....:D

I'd certainly hope to make this event a get together for QLD Sea Eagles fans and especially QLD Silvertails members. Dan and I talked about a Silvertails get together during the year but it never happened.

We probably need to do one in QLD and one in NSW

Mark from Brisbane said:
I'd certainly hope to make this event a get together for QLD Sea Eagles fans and especially QLD Silvertails members. Dan and I talked about a Silvertails get together during the year but it never happened.

We probably need to do one in QLD and one in NSW
The double sounds good Mark - especially if the Sydney 1 is a Seaeagles home game on Fri or Sat to make it a w/ender.
Setting a plan this early is good imo because the off season can drag on & with this trial - its something everyone can look foward too big time.
Also it will be pretty cool putting faces to names from here & sharing a few 100 drinx with other crazed Seaeagle supporters.

Im hoping to get there for this one,i for one miss the **** out of what i consider my hometown having only lived there six months but loving every moment of it :)

I hope it's the weekend of the 4th of February, if it is then it should be the whole team, a week later and WCC comes into play!!

If it's on we'll be there. It was a great cpl years up there when it was happening. The players were very attainable at the ground. And the Sunny coast beaches are great (Dickey Beach surf club is awesome!). I was filthy when they pulled the pin on this trial. It is a great way to kick off a new season. :D

The last time they played up there I purchased a block of seats in the stand so if this goes ahead we'll do the same, that way the MWTS and Silvertails people can sit together. Naturally if you prefer to do your own thing then go ahead BUT would be good for a get together to kick off the 2012 year.

I hope it's the weekend of the 4th February, no idea on dates yet but this would seem to be perfect considering the WCC implications.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6