RLW - Monaghan is NRL's worst captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

agreed fluffy although you know my well documented thoughts. will you still have the same high opinion if my "far fetched" suggestion comes to fruition.

We are currently in the top 8. I wasnt going to get into what if's.

Monas has done all right for a person with limited experience and standing, to say he is the worst on the above criteria is a bit far fetched for mine.

Also having the football club staff you’re playing for against you (allegedly) may hamper your decision making processes at times. Would this add a bit of added pressure?

sure would but every player is under pressure to perform.good players thrive under pressure.

Not from within your club.

Not that i'm saying he's handled things perfectly!

Vegas i still will not think he is the worst on that criteria. I will be extremely dissapointed and consider his future in that position along with our coach. But it also depends how that came to fruition. If it were through hard fought losses - or if it were through mad monday thoughts makes a big difference.

Exactly Lasvegas.

Look at Matt Orford for example. He has been playing FINE football of late, and he was under REAL pressure. Everyone was tagging him as possibly dropping off because of his decision to come to us. Same as Anasta.

There CAN still be good players in losing sides.

Monnas is just an average player in a losing side.

I guess we'll all see how good Monnas is this weekend against the struggling Brett Kimmorley.

I think Monas has a position to play in the Manly side next year, but not captain. He seems a tense character who wears his heart on his sleeve. He is very animated showing his frustration, scratching or shaking his head and it all shows when he fronts the referees. Is he the worst? Dunno, but he certainly aint the right man for Manly

cmon vegas - you could do good and keep some brewery workers employed just like the rest of us will be

but i do that kind of charity work already,speaking of which what time is it.

barks look out i am going to the pub.

lucky fuker - i cant afford the pub and wont get to crack a cold one till 7 at the earliest

but i do that kind of charity work already,speaking of which what time is it.

barks look out i am going to the pub.

as long as your mates who are critics of the game aren't there....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2