RIP Bobby Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely shattering news. I wasn't aware he was sick. RIP Bozo, you were a legend of Manly and immortal of the game. Condolences to the Fulton family and the entire Manly family. We have lost a father.

Commiserations to the family.

After hearing the news all i could think of was the disgusting attempt by Todd Greenburg to tarnish Bob's reputation and achievements.

He will be sadly missed by the Manly family.

This has to be our clubs saddest day. i was too young to watch him play. but remember as a premiership winning coach in the 80s and 90s and then having a laugh and talking funny ****e on the continuous call team.

4pm this afternoon is about more than 2 premiership points. it’s about our club farewelling one of the men that created our maroon and white dna. RIP Bozo

@BOZO I am completely sorry to hear of the great legends passing did not know he was in such ill health.

My condolences to the family the family and friends who would be hurting so badly today from this news.

A true manly legend and will never be forgotten.

Such sad news.
I recently woke up from night shift to this news
Hoping that it was a bad dream

Bozo was my inspiration and as a kid he was my hero and everything that kids dreams are made of

He was the Greatest I have ever seen . The Maradona of Soccer The Michel Jordan of Basketball
He was the Incomparable Immortal of Rugby League and he was the reason I love Manly

Condolences to his family and our Manly family for his passing at such a young age

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton has gone from our sights but he will for ever keep living in our Legendary clubs proud History

Have a good day every one and keep happy and look after your selves because life is short
20210121_132329.jpg

Hope you are ok Bozo, tough losing your hero
Bozo is a massive loss

Losing a family member without a families support is tragic

I am ok knowing I belong to our Manly clubs family by being a proud club member of our Legendary club .

I also feel at home here at Silvertails with all of you that have Manly at heart

Family is important and we are all blesses to be part of the Manly family

Fark..... Stunned, RIP legend and condolences to the Fulton family....now come on boys, if there wasn't incentive enough for today FIRE UP!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8