RIP Bobby Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was a wonderful man, treated people well, and achieved great things. I wonder if Manly would even exist now had he now been part of the story.

This is a real hit, so unexpected, his illness was not public. Such a loss and he will be deeply missed.

Rest in peace mate and thanks for everything.

Also Bozo should get the same respect that Tommy got. All games next week a minutes silence plus a memorial service at the SCG or brookavle oval at the very least.

Sad day today but we thank Bob for all he did for he beloved manly sea eagles.
Agree….with due respect to Tommy, Bozo was bigger & one of the first immortals. I’m shocked, I’m sad & speechless…..RIP BOZO!!!!
Come on boys today is a win for our greatest player!

Devastating news, and almost can't believe it.

RIP Bozo. Our hero, and legend - the world is a lesser place without you. Thank you for all that you are, and all that you have done. You will be greatly missed.

Condolences to Anne, Scott, Brett, and Kirsty

Xoxoxo

Just logged on, I'm numb, shocked, saddened.

Wishing the family all the best in this time.

His legacy will not be forgotten, he was and is Manly.

I'm sure there will there will be plenty of good memories floating around over the next few weeks.

I remember as a kid in 73 getting his autograph after the grand final win

Absolutely shocked to hear this sad news, didn't know he was sick but the family obviously decided to keep it quiet.

Our greatest player and coach, absolute legend for Manly and the game overall. I have been waiting a long time for him to write an autobiography for years but now sadly will only hopefully one day have someone write a deserved biography on the great man's life.

He is an Original Immortal so it should be a very big deal this week and have his great life celebrated.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8