RIP Bobby Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know it’s just dawned on me that I actually subconsciously believed he was immortal.
The idea of him dying one day has only dawned on me at the time of his death.
I think that speaks volumes as to the impact he has had on the Manly organisation.

He has physically left us, but his spirit is truly immortal.

RIP Bozo
Without Bozo and Arko this club wouldn't of had the success we did.

The NRL need to name a completion or medal after Bozo, he done so much for the game.

It is pretty poor the the offical NRL webpage can't even get his age right when announcing his passing.

WOW !!!
I'm lost for words.
This is so sudden and unexpected.
My condolences to all of his family, friends, colleagues and to all of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (Football Club and Franchise), past and present players and to all of the fans that support the club.
This is a great loss to our club and to Rugby League.

rip%202.gif

BOZO @:(

I am in so much shock. This is just the most heartbreaking news. I’m at Club Parra right now and have seen Manly fans find out about the news live and every single one has been just devastated. RIP Bozo, let’s do it for you today!!!
I feel your pain Ella, I am totally shocked as well. I grew up watching the great Bozo play

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6