Reuben Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reuben has impressed me this season but I don’t think we’ll see his best football on the wing. He really should be playing in the centres. It feels like Des has him on the wing for now as he would be a better option there than Suli or Parker

He wasn't on his own there, Elliot made some boo boos and got monstered pretty much every time he ran the ball. Plus he was out of position when Dufty scores

Brutal tonight guys. He needs a really tough chat with Des. Lacked any penetration. Got literally smashed. Dropped balls. Poor defense. Poor under the high ball.

Then stands at the end of the game , laughing with his Dragon buddies.

He takes that ball properly at the 2 minute mark, we probably win.

He's been great in every other game, but he cost us 2 points tonight in my opinion.

Mate, your smoking the same crack at Phil Gould.

That's a tough call @Ryan He may not had his best game but certainly didn't cost us the game. A lot of our players got smashed tonight. The dragons played a strong defensive line. We just didn't come up with some good plays when we had repeat sets at the dragons line.

Once again, I've said he's been great 5 of 6 weeks, did you all miss that?

He had a clunker tonight. He needs to look at this game and improve.

Also, that last take 2.30 odd from finish, he takes that , we win imo.

Also, Tom Trbojevic did cost us in that game @lsz . But his good deeds, outweigh that mistake. Same as Garrick tonight imo.

Brutal tonight guys. He needs a really tough chat with Des. Lacked any penetration. Got literally smashed. Dropped balls. Poor defense. Poor under the high ball.

Then stands at the end of the game , laughing with his Dragon buddies.

He takes that ball properly at the 2 minute mark, we probably win.

He's been great in every other game, but he cost us 2 points tonight in my opinion.
Mate, it’s a brutal game, and that St Merge pack whack in defence. Every player out there busted their guts tonight.

I reckon the 'dragons factor' got to him a bit tonight.

Made that early mistake, and had that dragoons crowd in his head.

He will bounce back next week vs the Dogs.

But I am sure Des will be all over him.

I reckon the 'dragons factor' got to him a bit tonight.

Made that early mistake, and had that dragoons crowd in his head.

He will bounce back next week vs the Dogs.

But I am sure Des will be all over him.
This is what I'm saying, hahaha. But maybe I saw a different player.

He's still good guys, one of my favorites remember. Jesus Christ. I bet he'll admit he could have been better, too

Jamie Lyon RARELY had a clunker too. It happens. Have to learn from it, and move on.

This site is poor when it comes to dogging our own players....
I get it with players not having a go, but Garrick tried damn hard and those times he was dominated, was swamped by 3-4 players coming in on a compressed Defensive line that would have sent AFB backwards.
Truth is - Illawarra were owned and only scored off a lucky break like that last kick where it could easily have gone to a Manly player to ice the game....then we wouldn't be reposting these negative Manly threads as if we win, everyone's happy....
I'm disappointed, but proud to support this team who went to the wire and as would expect , only a penalty from going to golden point.....if your gunna be blowing up - go the officials so I can join in !!

This site is poor when it comes to dogging our own players....
I get it with players not having a go, but Garrick tried damn hard and those times he was dominated, was swamped by 3-4 players coming in on a compressed Defensive line that would have sent AFB backwards.
Truth is - Illawarra were owned and only scored off a lucky break like that last kick where it could easily have gone to a Manly player to ice the game....then we wouldn't be reposting these negative Manly threads as if we win, everyone's happy....
I'm disappointed, but proud to support this team who went to the wire and as would expect , only a penalty from going to golden point.....if your gunna be blowing up - go the officials so I can join in !!
Who's "dogging a player" @maxta ?

Hasn't everyone said he's a great player, but had a poor game tonight? Des will most certainly do a video review, and Thompson said last week, the players are scared to get them done each week.

Was it a tough game? Yes. Did we play gritty? Yes. Who's disagreeing with that?

Do you think Garrick and Des would be happy with his performance, not with a rose coloured pair of glasses on...but REALLY. Would Des say when reviewing the video, " don't worry mate, you're a good bloke, and you've played well in the past, so I don't want to dog you, so ummm...great game next week. See you Monday pal".

As stated, even the best players have clunkers. They can still learn and grow.

Why do fans turn things into something that's not reality? Dogging a player? Wow

Who's "dogging a player" @maxta ?

Hasn't everyone said he's a great player, but had a poor game tonight? Des will most certainly do a video review, and Thompson said last week, the players are scared to get them done each week.

Was it a tough game? Yes. Did we play gritty? Yes. Who's disagreeing with that?

Do you think Garrick and Sea would be happy with his performance, not with a rose coloured pair of glasses on...but REALLY. Would Des say when reviewing the video, " don't worry mate, you're a good bloke, and you've played well in the past, so I don't want to dog you, so ummm...great game next week. See you Monday pal".

As stated, even the best players have clunkers. They can still learn and grow.

There's a problem with "Clunkers"...only noticed when a team loses....there's several EVERY game....
He is generally pretty damn safe from what I've seen ??
If Manly win - there's NO bad talk about Garrick...only the heroics of an under strength Manly team collecting 2 points.....
I thought he went ok and not deserved of singling out after a loss in the last 2 minutes that the officials could easily and rightfully given us a shot at Golden pt....
Time will tell, but I rate the kid as a decent player...not the Hoppa , Turbo game breaker, but a quick outside back who could well feature in many Manly success in coming years.
There were many KEY moments worse than what Garrick produced to decide tonights game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4