Rest in Peace thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RIP Jonathon coleman

Probably best remembered as a big radio personality by various old farts on here.

4288.jpg
For me, it was coming home from school and watching him on Simon Townsends Wonder World. Larger than life. An all round nice guy. They loved him in the UK just as much. RIP Jono Coleman.

1CBEF94F-B505-4378-A0DB-B7B836CA4EDD.jpeg

Last edited:
For me, it was coming home from school and watching him on Simon Townsends Wonder World. Larger than life. An all round nice guy. They loved him in the UK just as much. RIP Jonno Coleman.

View attachment 18651
Fcken prostate cancer comes from no where like a thief in the night robbing your life
He suffered for 5 years . Imagine the Phycological trauma of him learning the bad news and then going through the suffering of the pain and harsh medication right until his long and cruel deteriotation . So sorry for him and his family .

Australian media personality John Cornell has died, aged 80, after a long battle with Parkinson's disease.

He later turned his talents to broadcast journalism as the original producer of "A Current Affair".

While working on this program, he met Australian actor, Paul Hogan, and the two formed a popular comedy duo, Cornell playing the much-loved character, "Strop"

Australian media personality John Cornell has died, aged 80, after a long battle with Parkinson's disease.

He later turned his talents to broadcast journalism as the original producer of "A Current Affair".

While working on this program, he met Australian actor, Paul Hogan, and the two formed a popular comedy duo, Cornell playing the much-loved character, "Strop"

He was also the mastermind of World
Series Cricket.

I almost met him. Strop and Hogan bought the pub where I was working. The chef told me tonight the girls can serve the food and you just stay in the kitchen. I was ok to pull the plate out from under some bikie in the beer garden who'd fallen asleep in his dinner but meeting celebrities, no way.

Dieter Brummer, who starred in Home and Away as the hugely popular heart-throb Shane Parrish in the 1990s, has died aged 45.

Key points:
  • Dieter Brummer died on Saturday, police and his family have confirmed
  • He played the hugely popular Shane Parrish on Home and Away in the 1990s
  • His family says he was "handsome, talented, funny, complicated and beloved"
  • Brummer won most popular actor at the Logies in 1995 and 1996, having appeared in 557 episodes of the long-running program in the mid-90s.

NSW Police confirmed they found the body of a 45-year-old man at a home in Glenhaven on Saturday afternoon, after being asked to conduct a welfare check.

Dieter Brummer, who starred in Home and Away as the hugely popular heart-throb Shane Parrish in the 1990s, has died aged 45.

Key points:
  • Dieter Brummer died on Saturday, police and his family have confirmed
  • He played the hugely popular Shane Parrish on Home and Away in the 1990s
  • His family says he was "handsome, talented, funny, complicated and beloved"
  • Brummer won most popular actor at the Logies in 1995 and 1996, having appeared in 557 episodes of the long-running program in the mid-90s.

NSW Police confirmed they found the body of a 45-year-old man at a home in Glenhaven on Saturday afternoon, after being asked to conduct a welfare check.

Once again it seems the "black dog" has struck again. @:cry:

Markie Post, who played the public defender in the 1980s US sitcom Night Court and was a regular presence on television for four decades, has died.

She was 70.

Post's manager, Ellen Lubin Sanitsky, said Post died on Saturday in Los Angeles after a years-long battle with cancer.

boo... I liked night court!

nightcourt-1.jpg

Actress Una Stubbs has sadly died at the age of 84, her family have said.

The Sun reports that the acting legend starred in TV shows like Worzel Gummidge, Till Death Us Do Part, Fawlty Towers, Sherlock and Eastenders.
Remember watching her in an episode of Fawlty Towers called “The Anniversary” which my kids and I grew up on. Sad to see the unsung hero’s of all these fine shows dying off. Time waits for no one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4