Religious ramblings have run thir course

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whoa back boys, I love discussing Politics about as much as I do religion, ie Not at all.

I agree with Hopium, all politicians are scum

Unfortunately I'm no good at football. I just enjoy it. And I love going to games with my mates.
Law, history, politics, philosophy, sociology, medicine, psychology, comedy, art, food and birds... those are a little more of what I know about.
And please don't call me opium. Drugs are something I steer clear of. I will not call you names. I will not make personal attacks. Of course, this will change if you make allusions to drugs.

And at that point I am indeed going to heed Fro's advice.

Fluffy may think that it's fun to bring his screw ball mates into the picture putting up such absolute **** that it doesn't even bear recognition, let alone comment.

I don't mind a rationed debate such as I've had with people like Zap and even Fluff at times but when it degenerates into a continual muckfest, I shake the dust off my heels and move on.

I'm not prepared to respond to every screw ball theory of the deranged. I'm quite happy to take genuine questions in PM but I have too many other important things to do than to trade insults with an imbecile. That's not a back down, just a clear declaration that I'm no longer prepared to cast pearls before swine.

In the words of my doctorate brother:

"And you do realise that demolishing people's arguments (however completely) seldom changes their minds... particularly post-modernists!"

ciao

I was invited as I go to Manly Games and love hearing what others have to say about the team. Also, it stirs my Grandpa up something wicked (Wests supporter). LOL

I do like footy. It's just I have to memorise alot of other things... alot.

I also enjoy forums. Having fun.

And it takes a big man indeed to walk away Mata 8)

although taking my advice is the best thing you could have done. :lol:

And Chad Randall would be a better fullback, although Brett Lee would do a better job than either, I hear hes looking for some more game time

I was invited as I go to Manly Games and love hearing what others have to say about the team. Also, it stirs my Grandpa up something wicked (Wests supporter). LOL

I do like footy. It's just I have to memorise alot of other things... alot.

I also enjoy forums. Having fun.
Welcome then. If you're a Manly fan, feel free to tread the boards. :wink:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8