Religious ramblings have run thir course

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mata is in a very personally abusive manner today. One would think he is trying to take the heat off somewhere.

The issue is clear to me. This is a social page area where anything can be discussed. There is one giant forum dedicated to the world's greatest team for those who want to talk footie. If a topic is on a subject you can't stand - don't read it! Just like I never read any posting from Shylock - I know it is a waste of my day. The only problem will be when Zap runs out of server space then we will all be told to shut up :lol:

lol, ill just start deleting the posts I dont like to save space :D

We have a long long way to go yet, and we may move to an even bigger server in the new year

Thick skin like a rhino... I'm learning one of the least liked professions after all... LOL

ANyways, I'm game (please don't take that in a bad way)... Lay it on me baby yeah! (note sarcastic tone)...

Also note I'm really really really drunk and as thus adding to the cultural tone, Vive Le Alcohol!!!!

All is good..........Feel free to check out the photos.....my little addition to this great site :wink:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4