Refs make own rules ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No one saw Matai ground the ball either. And that was not ruled a try.

maxresdefault.jpg

The officiating was shocking in tonights game. I understand that home teams will get the benefit of the doubt on some decisions but I am still steaming from the decisions to start the second half where Parker had his play the ball disturbed by a Nits boot and they got the scrum feed and then scored a very dodgy try on the back of that to get them right back in the game. The seven straight penalties they got to get them back into the contest and the diabolical call to give them a 20 yard restart when they knocked it dead. The sin binning of AFB, what was he supposed to do, Pearce was nearly on the ground? Sick of their inconsistency!!!

Mr Bean dropped.

The NRL has officially demoted referees Gavin Badger & Grant Atkins for not stopping play whilst Cowboys winger Nene Macdonald suffered an ankle injury. The NRL admitted it was unacceptable & there was multiple opportunities for play to stop.
_
NRL head of elite football Graham Annesley today stated, “it’s important for me to say that as an administration, we didn’t find that acceptable… there were any number of eyes across that through the on field officials… we felt there was ample opportunity for the game to be stopped earlier than it was, as early as literally from the time the incident took place.”
_

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7