Recruitment, good , bad and downright ugly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure how many years JFH is signed up for but Manly should tell him (unofficially of course, via a 3rd party) we'll throw the bank at him whenever his contract ends. Could be the modern version of the John O'Neil signing.

Not sure how many years JFH is signed up for but Manly should tell him (unofficially of course, via a 3rd party) we'll throw the bank at him whenever his contract ends. Could be the modern version of the John O'Neil signing.
Till the end of 2026

What does it tell you when players are let go and become better players reaching their potential? It tells me that our system is inept and our decision makers are getting it very wrong. Both in recruitment and the coach being too slow giving good players exposure in first grade. It’s a hand brake at the end. I expect Penrith play the same systems of play right thru their grades and when good talent is called up they fit right in. We are in the dark ages.

Why the hell would they destroy their careers by coming to Manly of all clubs lol ?
Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Ben Benba isn't signed by anyone apparently for next season. Maybe Manly should sign him as depth? Couldn't be that bad on what he could offer.

I don’t think they would Turbo always injured Jake would not offer anything better and Olakautai hot and cold
Each to their own but I cant see any side of an argument that has Sorenson and Salmon ahead of Jake and Olakau'atu.

Surely we will have people viewing the lesser lights in the World Cup. There would have to be a few with potential that would love a crack in the NRL. This is where a talent spotter really earns their crust.

Each to their own but I cant see any side of an argument that has Sorenson and Salmon ahead of Jake and Olakau'atu.

I'm pretty sure everyone is comparing player for player @Disco . That means:

01. Tom Trbojevic versus 01. Dylan Edwards
11. Haumole Olakau'atu versus 11. Viliame Kikau
13. Jake Trbojevic versus 13. Isaah Yeo

otherwise you're comparing our best players against their bench players. Get you're being positive but that's a pretty HUGE string to pull on that bow.

I
I'm pretty sure everyone is comparing player for player @Disco . That means:

01. Tom Trbojevic versus 01. Dylan Edwards
11. Haumole Olakau'atu versus 11. Viliame Kikau
13. Jake Trbojevic versus 13. Isaah Yeo

otherwise you're comparing our best players against their bench players. Get you're being positive but that's a pretty HUGE string to pull on that bow.
Mean the original comment said none of our players would make their team.

Not a position by position comparison, but sure if that was the case then you are only getting Tom aboard.

Nothing to do with positively, I just took a commet at face value.

I
Mean the original comment said none of our players would make their team.

Not a position by position comparison, but sure if that was the case then you are only getting Tom aboard.

Nothing to do with positively, I just took a commet at face value.

Honestly....just saying....at this point in time (and I love Turbo), but mate, I'm taking Dylan Edwards for various reasons. He actually plays for starters. His improvement is exponential. His value for money would be ideal (meaning the cap savings would strengthen the rest of the team). If Panthers offered us a trade, and agreed to carry Tom's freight, I'm doing that deal.

Honestly....just saying....at this point in time (and I love Turbo), but mate, I'm taking Dylan Edwards for various reasons. He actually plays for starters. His improvement is exponential. His value for money would be ideal (meaning the cap savings would strengthen the rest of the team). If Panthers offered us a trade, and agreed to carry Tom's freight, I'm doing that deal.
Tom on his day would dominate Dylan

Dylan is playing at the back of a good team and that makes a huge difference

One can only Imagine the Impact Tom would have Playing with the Panthers

And the Impact our mediocre flat track bullies team would have on Dylan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4