Recruitment, good , bad and downright ugly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a necessity for bottom teams to be aggressive in the player market in a bid to improve their fortunes (obviously). Check out recruitment for the bottom 4, and compare to the 11th placed Manly

Bulldogs: Mahoney, Kikau, Sutton
Titans: Foran, Verrills, Stimson
Knights: Elliott, Hetherington, Gamble
Warriors: Niukore, Barnett, Walker, Nicoll-Klokstad, Ford, Te Maire Martin, Metcalf
Tigers: Koroisau, Papali'i

Sea Eagles: Tuilagi

Shocking list management. 0 confidence that we will avoid bottom 4 next year
Surely we will have much needed new blood in our roster

See the source image

We are horrible against top 8 teams. Look at the average scores against us in all those games. Des didn't adapt to the game changes like most other clubs did. We were 3 wins, 4 losses (same % or there abouts to end the season) when TOM played !

Maybe we need a Disco clause to statistics. Whenever anyone quotes any number or fraction, the disco clause kicks in , where by that number is rounded up for hyperbole mitigation.

Agreed, we were mainly poor against top 8 teams, we need to improve in coaching and improve the squad....as well as our intergration and development of juniors

And yes, people should attempt to use correct date when making claims.

Also there is no such thing as a .5 of a win

Agreed, we were mainly poor against top 8 teams, we need to improve in coaching and improve the squad....as well as our intergration and development of juniors

And yes, people should attempt to use correct date when making claims.

Also there is no such thing as a .5 of a win
Haha, knew you'd pick on that comment, mate. Well, we've done the Melbourne vs. Manly debate. 100% it was a win..

But jeez it exposed our soft underbelly , for the rest of the league to see, take note of, exploit and execute against us - winning just one more game the rest of the season from that point, and the average score against was 30+ (plus being 1-100 - the disco factor hehe).

Leaving that game at Brooky. It felt like sex with a condom. Yeah, it was enjoyable at the time, but just didn't feel fulfilling, and the outcome kinda sucked.

Last edited:
Haha, knew you'd pick on that comment, mate. Well, we've done the Melbourne vs. Manly debate. 100% it was a win..

But jeez it exposed our soft underbelly , for the rest of the league to see, take note of, exploit and execute against us - winning just one more game the rest of the season from that point, and the average score against was 30+ (plus being 1-100 - the disco factor hehe).

Leaving that game at Brooky. It felt like sex with a condom. Yeah, it was enjoyable at the time, but just didn't feel fulfilling.
Yeah I was in the chairmans lounge that night, was extremely deflating.

I'm married mate - haven't needed one of them in years :rofl: It's el'naturale for this fella

The edible knickers will guarantee to spice your love life feathered friend

Sex is like an NRL game plan . You need to spice it up now and again and keep them in suspense

So apparently we have signed Austin Dias, 24 yr old prop from the Tigers....

I'm generally fairly across players but have never heard of him, anyone with any insight?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221019_074407.jpg
    Screenshot_20221019_074407.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 22

I'm generally fairly across players but have never heard of him, anyone with any insight?

Think Ben Condon lite. 0 ball playing ability. Lumbering and big. Poor defense. Poor mobility Same as the most of the rest of our forwards Makes little impact in the NSW Cup for a terrible team. Pretty sure there's some highlight (if you'd call them highlights) reels on YouTube.

For Mole to say this plonker is a Marty Taupau replacement is laughable. He makes Zach Fulton look like Nelson Asofa-Solomona

played 7 games of first grade this year, all towards the back end of the season. In one of those games he played 0 minutes, another he played 4 minutes and another 8 minutes, so definitely hard to tell how good he might be. imo the article is talking him up a bit too much from what i've seen. Sounds like a big unit tho at 198cm and 107kg.

Gobbling up all those Tigers players. Genius!
And the one team in the NSW Cup is the one team as ordinary as The Blacktown Workers in Wests.

I'm sorry, but Crusher, Scott Fulton and anyone else currently associated with recruitment need to be sacked..

These plodder types are a thing of the past. I'm sure Moley doesn't research these players before he claims them superstars.

Last edited:
Honestly , can we put a hold on all signings until the new coaching staff / recruitment staff are installed , before we fill up our team with struggling, fringe no names.

Can just see it now.

Melbourne's Harry Grant kicks off, Manly's Lachlan Croker takes the ball from the kick-off and hands it off to Ben Condon, who charges up for 3 metres, drops the ball behind him, it's swiftly picked up by Zach Fulton, who is already exhausted 12 seconds into the game, so who then passes it to Morgan Boyle who makes another 3 metres before being pushed backwards 5, so offloads it to options in Kelma Tuilagi or Austin farking Dias!! Sipley, Keppie, Bullemor and others looking on from the bench applauding.

COME ON FOR FARK SAKES. Are we taking the piss, or is this legitimate ?

He could be anything

Bring on 2023

Bring on Dias

He could be anything

Bring on 2023

Bring on Dias

Not sure if you're trolling mate, but come on. Please reply with something serious too. None of these memes, pictures, poetry or inspirational phrases.

No point getting up tight. We aren't exactly appealing to top players at the moment. Can't see too many father's of potential superstars encouraging their boy to come and play for Manly at the moment. We need the new coaching staff to settle in and produce structure and a happy playing group which is the foundation for success.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8