Recruitment, good , bad and downright ugly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if you're trolling mate, but come on. Please reply with something serious too. None of these memes, pictures, poetry or inspirational phrases.
I am serious

He could be anything

In the real world any one can be anything

He is still 24 not 34

I try and be a realist and not a pessimist

No point getting up tight. We aren't exactly appealing to top players at the moment. Can't see too many father's of potential superstars encouraging their boy to come and play for Manly at the moment. We need the new coaching staff to settle in and produce structure and a happy playing group which is the foundation for success.
^^^^^

This , 110%

No point getting up tight. We aren't exactly appealing to top players at the moment. Can't see too many father's of potential superstars encouraging their boy to come and play for Manly at the moment. We need the new coaching staff to settle in and produce structure and a happy playing group which is the foundation for success.
New coaches attract and bring in their own players

Interesting to see who our new coach attracts and brings in

The Manly Sea Pylons. Hahaha (what an absolute disgrace)

Condon, Boyle, Dias, Matterson, Tuilagi, Fulton, Bullemor, Sipley

You're such a downer Ryan. I liked you better when you were Merchant of Doom. lets see how these signings measure up under the new regime before dissing them. They can't be any worse than the mob that got us to 11th.

You're such a downer Ryan. I liked you better when you were Merchant of Doom. lets see how these signings measure up under the new regime before dissing them. They can't be any worse than the mob that got us to 11th.

Don't give a fark "when" you liked me better. You can't acquire rusted out 1.2 litre Datsun 120b's, and ask them to perform like Twin V12 Bentleys. 4 years without a ****ing hooker. I'm a downer, okay. But your level of acceptance, and where you set your benchmarks and bar is in your arsehole.

All last season “Bloody Des, why won’t he blood our young players WAAA WAAA WAAA”

Manly recruits 2 young players for 2023 “BOOOOOO!!!!”
The story is that in the 4 years that he was contracted with us he never had time ( FOUR YEARS !) on his performance based contracts so he stubbornly kept of picking the same underperforming players and the rest is history

Don't give a fark "when" you liked me better. You can't acquire rusted out 1.2 litre Datsun 120b's, and ask them to perform like Twin V12 Bentleys. 4 years without a ****ing hooker. I'm a downer, okay. But your level of acceptance, and where you set your benchmarks and bar is in your arsehole.
And how many Bentleys you gunna put in the garage John Laws?????... need some rally cars amongst all these Bentley's to build a team.

Ryan, you’re an angry man.
When Manly does not win and make finals we are all shty and angry

We are all pissed off

Ryan is not the only one

The Whinging will only stop when the winning starts

A Winning club is a Happy club Mr Penn !
See the source image

@Ryan I don't get why Fulton keeps getting lobbed in with the others you are laying into?

Flegg player of the year, rising star award, highly rated through juniors, held his own in debut and didn't take a backward step against JWH.

Lord knows if he kicks on but as a junior he has ticked every box so far. Why the disdain? Is it his surname?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7