Rd21 Sea Eagles v Tigers teams and chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just thought i would point out how many dumb ass posts there are tonight after one of the better games of footy to watch this year.

if you are quoted then i suggest going and joining another club. 1 pass that was more forward than 1 they got for them last week is the difference..... in their best game of the season.

The Eagle said:
Great defensive pact.....

The Eagle said:
Losing to f**king pretenders, this is simply pathetic defense tonight

torana355 said:
I knew this was a big danger game and I was right.

codewana said:
Oldie isn't having a great night. That second try was all him imo.

Reggie 12 said:
As I have stated flat track bullies when the going get's tough our forward pack has no ticker, Gareth Ellis is making us look like reserve graders. I'll sit back and wait for the referee bashing or other excuses that you suck holes come up with:cool:

The Eagle said:
Oldfield is the new Bailey

The Wheel said:
Wolf and Robbo straight back in IMO

No ball in 2nd half has killed us = King & Cherry brain explosions.

master blaster said:
we have to compete for 2 halfs,not one

codewana said:
Robbo + Wolfman > Hoppa + Oldie

Our wingers weren't on song tonight :(

Darren said:
I wish we would stop calling other teams pretenders!! what are we!! cherry evans is bringing some clangers every week now, help us in the finals with his brain snaps.

The Wheel said:
Stupid options = Baliin had a rubbish game in 2nd half missed tackles galore

Darren said:
wish we had Chris Lawrence, made Lyon look average, he's a gun centre

Pittwater Legend said:
Oldfield is just not ready. His defensive errors have been far too common.

master blaster said:
with the games we have left,we could still drop out of the four unless we pick up our game

mickqld said:
A big big wake up call boys. Stop reading your press you have got A LOT of work to do to compete for a grand final.

Masked Eagle said:
Always get angry after a loss, but I suppose the boys know they've had a shocker and looking back at the last few weeks you could say its been coming. Will it mean anything in September? Probably not, but I think our chances of a minor premiership are now gone.

Volley said:
Lack of experience very costly. Derp.

Reggie 12 said:
Darren said:
I wish we would stop calling other teams pretenders!! what are we!! cherry evans is bringing some clangers every week now, help us in the finals with his brain snaps.

Cherry is reading his own publicity,as are others from the club,selling home games we are not that good. The truth is our record against Dragons and the Storm show we are making up the numbers. The tigers 12-0 half time and get run down lmfao

master blaster said:
mickqld said:
A big big wake up call boys. Stop reading your press you have got A LOT of work to do to compete for a grand final.
thats it mickqld,we still have a way to go yet

The Wheel said:
No chance for minor premiership where have all our tries gone 12 points not enough to win games

Pittwater Legend said:
Im glad we lost that after we gave up the lead. It will be a big lesson for the team.

Reggie 12 said:
Masked Eagle said:
Always get angry after a loss, but I suppose the boys know they've had a shocker and looking back at the last few weeks you could say its been coming. Will it mean anything in September? Probably not, but I think our chances of a minor premiership are now gone.

You think our chances of minor premiership are gone, Thanks Scoop

The Wheel said:
Good crowd I guess financially would have been worth it.

Maybe if it was at Brookie it would hvae been a different result

Garts said:
Poor options cost us. Oh well, bring on next week.

Phantar said:
Pittwater Legend said:
Agreed. I thought we'd miss Robbo.
But Hoppa wasn't too flash either. Less said about some of the others the better.
It will surely be a big wakeup call.

One Eyed Eagle said:
Sorry if this has already been said, a great game ruined by disgraceful refereeing. the Tigers first try was off two blatant forward passes close, to the Parramatta one from a couple of years ago, plus the Lawrence try was off a Paten knock on the play preceding.
The call against Jamie Lyon in 65th minute of knock on was again off a Marshall forward pass.
I fear the day that a finals game is decided by atrocious refereeing.
I admit that we made errors and we should have not allowed the Tigers back into the game but that being said, refereeing decisions can change games, and that I believe gave the Tigers their momentum.

Phantar said:
One Eyed Eagle said:
Sorry if this has already been said, a great game ruined by disgraceful refereeing. the Tigers first try was off two blatant forward passes close, to the Parramatta one from a couple of years ago, plus the Lawrence try was off a Paten knock on the play preceding.
The call against Jamie Lyon in 65th minute of knock on was again off a Marshall forward pass.
I admit that we made errors and we should have not allowed the Tigers back into the game but that being said, refereeing decisions can change games, and that I believe gave the Tigers their momentum.
Good points. But we could have been leading by 24-30 points if not at halftime, then certainly early in the 2nd half. Maybe they were tuckered out after the short turnaround.

Manly ultimately have themselves to blame.

Wolfpack said:
Nights like this really test your resolve on a supporter. Had to travel well out of my way to see a 'home' game in an incredibly bad stadium, pay through the teeth for the worst category tickets & then got subjected to a performance (from both teams) that woudn't be out of place at your local A-grade comp & refereeing that wouldn't be acceptable in u-16s.

Now (after it took me a good 15min to get out of the stadium) I have a good 1hr+ drive to get home from a 'home' game.

Really makes you think whether it's worthwhile to keep pumping money into this hobby when you could just as easily get your jollies from another sport.

The Eagle said:
I would normally not be so pissed off however the defense tonight was sub par in that second half, the attack after the two tries was annoyingly predictable (give the ball to snake is not a set play,we aren't f**king parra)

i hope the get strips torn off them that was f**king awful, unacceptable from a team with that talent in them......that was a true beagles performance gosford and all,Mullane must have spoken to them....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9106

lol they having a go at us ...

the views count for this thread is well over 5,000 .. our sites obviously better.. :p

I wonder if anyone else you quoted has always ange wholeheartedly followed the one club like you obviously haven't fluffy, you remind me of tinman

well attempting to, the troll is complexed at being called a troll, someone agrees that it was only a forward pass in it.

The Eagle said:
I wonder if anyone else you quoted has always ange wholeheartedly followed the one club like you obviously haven't fluffy, you remind me of tinman

i have never ange wholeheartedly followed anything

Would really like to but my ange is just struggling with the stress you cause it, please ease up on stressing my ange with you dumbassness

Just got back from BT. That was a shocking forward pass on the second tigers try. I was sitting bang in line and it was well forward. My question is how can officials miss it! There was no doubt in it. I'm sure the touchy and the ref would have seen it.

Shame on them.

Not that we played well enough to win but I hate being shafted.

One Eyed Eagle said:
plus the Lawrence try was off a Paten knock on the play preceding.

This was the one (Tigers 3rd try) I was astounded at. Blatant, and not so much as a mention by anyone commentating. Critical point in the game.

14-12 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol - suck in the petrol fumes & with a bit help from the men in pink you may make the finals (perhaps). You'll have to start saving to buy your tickets. Julia won't be giving you them along with your carbon tax handout. :)

I read an article about Des not wanting the kids playing every week in NRL at such a young age!! That's what I meant about giving Hoppa a break. He doesn't look te same and maybe that hammy is pulling him up abit.

Fluffy said:
just thought i would point out how many dumb ass posts there are tonight after one of the better games of footy to watch this year.

if you are quoted then i suggest going and joining another club. 1 pass that was more forward than 1 they got for them last week is the difference..... in their best game of the season.

The Eagle said:
Great defensive pact.....

The Eagle said:
Losing to f**king pretenders, this is simply pathetic defense tonight

torana355 said:
I knew this was a big danger game and I was right.

codewana said:
Oldie isn't having a great night. That second try was all him imo.

Reggie 12 said:
As I have stated flat track bullies when the going get's tough our forward pack has no ticker, Gareth Ellis is making us look like reserve graders. I'll sit back and wait for the referee bashing or other excuses that you suck holes come up with:cool:

The Eagle said:
Oldfield is the new Bailey

The Wheel said:
Wolf and Robbo straight back in IMO

No ball in 2nd half has killed us = King & Cherry brain explosions.

master blaster said:
we have to compete for 2 halfs,not one

codewana said:
Robbo + Wolfman > Hoppa + Oldie

Our wingers weren't on song tonight :(

Darren said:

The Wheel said:
Stupid options = Baliin had a rubbish game in 2nd half missed tackles galore

Darren said:
wish we had Chris Lawrence, made Lyon look average, he's a gun centre

Pittwater Legend said:

master blaster said:
with the games we have left,we could still drop out of the four unless we pick up our game

mickqld said:

Masked Eagle said:

Volley said:
Lack of experience very costly. Derp.

Reggie 12 said:
Darren said:

Cherry is reading his own publicity,as are others from the club,selling home games we are not that good. The truth is our record against Dragons and the Storm show we are making up the numbers. The tigers 12-0 half time and get run down lmfao

master blaster said:
mickqld said:
thats it mickqld,we still have a way to go yet

The Wheel said:
No chance for minor premiership where have all our tries gone 12 points not enough to win games

Pittwater Legend said:
Im glad we lost that after we gave up the lead. It will be a big lesson for the team.

Reggie 12 said:
Masked Eagle said:

You think our chances of minor premiership are gone, Thanks Scoop

The Wheel said:
Good crowd I guess financially would have been worth it.

Maybe if it was at Brookie it would hvae been a different result

Garts said:
Poor options cost us. Oh well, bring on next week.

Phantar said:
Pittwater Legend said:
Agreed. I thought we'd miss Robbo.
But Hoppa wasn't too flash either. Less said about some of the others the better.
It will surely be a big wakeup call.

One Eyed Eagle said:

Phantar said:
One Eyed Eagle said:
Good points. But we could have been leading by 24-30 points if not at halftime, then certainly early in the 2nd half. Maybe they were tuckered out after the short turnaround.

Manly ultimately have themselves to blame.

Wolfpack said:
Nights like this really test your resolve on a supporter. Had to travel well out of my way to see a 'home' game in an incredibly bad stadium, pay through the teeth for the worst category tickets & then got subjected to a performance (from both teams) that woudn't be out of place at your local A-grade comp & refereeing that wouldn't be acceptable in u-16s.

Now (after it took me a good 15min to get out of the stadium) I have a good 1hr+ drive to get home from a 'home' game.

Really makes you think whether it's worthwhile to keep pumping money into this hobby when you could just as easily get your jollies from another sport.

The Eagle said:
I would normally not be so pissed off however the defense tonight was sub par in that second half, the attack after the two tries was annoyingly predictable (give the ball to snake is not a set play,we aren't f**king parra)

i hope the get strips torn off them that was f**king awful, unacceptable from a team with that talent in them......that was a true beagles performance gosford and all,Mullane must have spoken to them....

did you ever think you maybe the minority on this Fluffy?
If you were happy with that second half performance you're easily pleased.:)

jjai said:
http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9106

lol they having a go at us ...

the views count for this thread is well over 5,000 .. our sites obviously better.. :p

Should go in thier forum now & do the HAHAHAHA over & over like the wanker who come from their forum did after the ref tigers beat us ..

That last try was not a try

by MacDougall » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Watch it again, the referee blew the whistle and went to the video referee BEFORE Inu reached out for the second time. There is no way that should have been awarded. How could they say the referee ruled that he wasn't held if he'd already blown time off and went to the video ref? The rig is in my friends.

Ha ha ha .. How many games did they get tries that werent tries.. lmao

Re: That last try was not a try

by MacDougall » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

The referee LIVE signalled time off before he put the ball down. HE RULED TIME OFF BEFORE THE BALL WAS PUT DOWN. Stop moping and watch it. It is a huge deal and noise has to be made.

same guy again :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4