Rd21 Sea Eagles v Tigers teams and chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A big big wake up call boys. Stop reading your press you have got A LOT of work to do to compete for a grand final.

Always get angry after a loss, but I suppose the boys know they've had a shocker and looking back at the last few weeks you could say its been coming. Will it mean anything in September? Probably not, but I think our chances of a minor premiership are now gone.

Darren said:
I wish we would stop calling other teams pretenders!! what are we!! cherry evans is bringing some clangers every week now, help us in the finals with his brain snaps.

Cherry is reading his own publicity,as are others from the club,selling home games we are not that good. The truth is our record against Dragons and the Storm show we are making up the numbers. The tigers 12-0 half time and get run down lmfao

No chance for minor premiership where have all our tries gone 12 points not enough to win games

I could keep whining about the forward pass but the boys just had no ball in the second half and when they did they unfortunately made some bad decisions. Oh well a good reality check for some tough games to come

Masked Eagle said:
Always get angry after a loss, but I suppose the boys know they've had a shocker and looking back at the last few weeks you could say its been coming. Will it mean anything in September? Probably not, but I think our chances of a minor premiership are now gone.

You think our chances of minor premiership are gone, Thanks Scoop

codewana said:
Robbo + Wolfman > Hoppa + Oldie

Our wingers weren't on song tonight :(

Its amazing how quickly people turn on players after they have one bad game. I have always said Robbo's strength is his defense but oldfield will get better. Also Hoppa will get better with a few more games under his belt after coming back from injury.

I said earlier in this thread that the Tigers would probably win this but i am pissed off about that Forward pass that lead to that Tigers try. Des is going to hammer them....

Good crowd I guess financially would have been worth it.

Maybe if it was at Brookie it would hvae been a different result

Pittwater Legend said:
Oldfield is just not ready. His defensive errors have been far too common.
Agreed. I thought we'd miss Robbo.
But Hoppa wasn't too flash either. Less said about some of the others the better.
It will surely be a big wakeup call.

Its games like these that shape our run to the finals, I would rather the Tigers win when they played their best game of the season, then us towel them. It is a lesson every team needs to go through

Reggie 12 said:
Masked Eagle said:

You think our chances of minor premiership are gone, Thanks Scoop

No worries. I've got another Scoop for you, but you probably know your parents are related already.

Hooppa still doesn't look the same as earlier, not making the metres as much and breaking tackles, maybe the hammy is still giving him concern

Ceagle said:
Its games like these that shape our run to the finals, I would rather the Tigers win when they played their best game of the season, then us towel them. It is a lesson every team needs to go through

I think so. It only took 7 minutes for this game to turn from a great win into a frustrating loss. I hope we learn from this because the same thing happened against the Cowboys earlier this year.

Darren said:
Hooppa still doesn't look the same as earlier, not making the metres as much and breaking tackles, maybe the hammy is still giving him concern
hey Darren,who is hooppa,your just a trouble maker mate

Sorry if this has already been said, a great game ruined by disgraceful refereeing. the Tigers first try was off two blatant forward passes close, to the Parramatta one from a couple of years ago, plus the Lawrence try was off a Paten knock on the play preceding.
The call against Jamie Lyon in 65th minute of knock on was again off a Marshall forward pass.
I fear the day that a finals game is decided by atrocious refereeing.
I admit that we made errors and we should have not allowed the Tigers back into the game but that being said, refereeing decisions can change games, and that I believe gave the Tigers their momentum.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2