MVP: Rd 21 v Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Koula
2. Lodge
1. Keppie

DCE was very good, though the middle was very good without Tent..

3. DCE
2. Croker
1. Lodge

Team looked good in 1st Half when Forwards were on Top.
Great Game from Garrick, Saab, Koula and Ola

DCE
Koula
Lodge

DCE’s game management wasn’t great at times with the lead in the second half but he was fantastic in getting us to that position. So good to see him recognising the Sharks weakness on their left edge and using his weapons outside him, was just about Koula’s best game in first grade too.

Lodge was unreal and came up big with Paseka going down early, his offloading ability was a nice change for us being a team that doesn’t really offload often

I didnt see the entire game but from what I saw plus highlights:

3. Daly - From the highlights he seemed to dominate the first half with his kicking.
2. Koula - Lots of runs this week. Speed kills
1. Lodge - did we actually see some second phase play from his offloads?? Its a rare commodity this season.

Lodge
DCE
the Frogster

Oh and for you Woods haters , I think his stats were pretty good today , and let’s not forget he & Lodge had to play most of the second half due to injuries.

3. DCE - was in control 1st half and most of the 2nd ....... then the wheels fell off when we were gassed
2. Koula - this kid gets a lot of grief from some but he showed us what he can do with some good ball
1. Lodge - hard for me to write but there's no doubt he has added the starch we need. I just hope he can continue be an asset and not a regret. I look forward to seeing him and Tent for a full game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8