MVP: Rd 20 v Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Turbo 3, 2 &1 - I can't remember a player dominating a season like he has this year. Jarhead Haynes run in 2009 was good but Tommy has put down clinic after clinic all year including Origin. And not a hint of hubris or chest beating, it's like he hasn't even started trying yet. It's scary to think he may have another level to go to if he needs it. Can he single handedly beat Melbourne next week ??

Seriously though I'll give Croker the 2, he has been been very good this last month and is really warming to the task. His defence has been rock solid and he is making better choices from dummy half.

1 for Harper for just being a cheeky mofo
He may have to beat Melbourne single handed. We appear to have little other game plan.

3 TURBO (spit shine his dally m medal now, but cannot lie a bit nervous because dally m system has always been flawed, scared he could get robbed like how Cleary did last year)
2 Harper
1 Crocker

remote.axd

remote.axd

remote.axd

Tom
DCE
Harper
Froggy close behind & agree Marty was great

3 Turbo
2 Froggy
1 Lionel

FMD, that’s twice in two weeks I’ve voted for the Frog.

Plenty of others could have got points as well , an excellent game from Captain Cherry and big Marty.

3 Turbo
2 Harpo
1 Froggo
The thing about Turbo this year is his effort plays. Goes one way, no gap, so just turns and tries somewhere else, finds a gap. Must be one of the fittest in NRL.

3 Turbo
2 Harpo
1 Froggo
The thing about Turbo this year is his effort plays. Goes one way, no gap, so just turns and tries somewhere else, finds a gap. Must be one of the fittest in NRL.
Has to be he is everywhere! Thing is he's as big as a forward but fitter and faster than all of them. Guy is a dna freak and the best player in the world now. Its going to be very interesting to see what tactics storm deploy tp nullify turbo. Starts with our forwards so hopefully the professionals officiating the game do not let them slow down the ruck and keeps them onside.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10