Game Day: Raiders v Sea Eagles [Round 4, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Siro is out I'd prefer that Lane be still used as a bench prop and either Winterstein or Gosiewski into the back row.

If Tom is out then Hastings is the obvious choice for fullback. But does this give Brown a reprieve? Or should Tom Wright get a run as the utility?

If Tanginoa is out, Lussick or Sipley I'd imagine.

Either way its going to cause a bit of a shake up. Good thing that the next game is against the Tits. I'd hate to be playing the Warriors or St Merge next week the way they're going.

WTF we playing in Gladstone for??
Well probably have more supporters there than the tits.

Commonwealth Games. The Rugby Seven's are being played at CBus. The Tits have had to give up around 3 home games for the poor mans Olympics.

Loved watching wicky give himself an uppercut and squirming at the presser. Makes the win more enjoyable.

20180401_011646.png

20180401_011805.png

Early days. Team hasn't settled yet Croker still finding his feet. Walker to come back in. I think we look fragile at times in defense and jury still out on Kelly at center. Would love to see a fit and mentally focused Moses Suli at center. We'll be rocks and diamonds for a while yet.
If Suli kicks on, our backline will be off the charts.

Wish i could watch the game :(

14 hours of bored stiff travel says it’s unlikely though

If Siro is out I'd prefer that Lane be still used as a bench prop and either Winterstein or Gosiewski into the back row.

If Tom is out then Hastings is the obvious choice for fullback. But does this give Brown a reprieve? Or should Tom Wright get a run as the utility?

If Tanginoa is out, Lussick or Sipley I'd imagine.

Either way its going to cause a bit of a shake up. Good thing that the next game is against the Tits. I'd hate to be playing the Warriors or St Merge next week the way they're going.

Commonwealth Games. The Rugby Seven's are being played at CBus. The Tits have had to give up around 3 home games for the poor mans Olympics.
Well I'll be at the rugby 7's. Expecting a decent spectacle.

Hooray! Finally got to see the game.

No one did the YMCA dance for me. Boo.

Sometimes I shake my head at the "Have thought- must post" lack of filter in game day threads that we all have, but it does make for entertaining reading when you read it all at once.

It's a pity that some get a bit negative after a win so quickly. (esp those that are fans and not trolls, presumably).

It's like:
Pre game: we're gunna lose, that's just how it is
Post game: we won, yay!
Post game + 1 millisecond: wont make the finals though/gunna get smashed next week/etc.

But keep posting what you like. Generally even **** opinions are allowed.

Thought it was a good game, a good win and hopefully more of the same next week!

Go Manly

Hooray! Finally got to see the game.

No one did the YMCA dance for me. Boo.

Sometimes I shake my head at the "Have thought- must post" lack of filter in game day threads that we all have, but it does make for entertaining reading when you read it all at once.

It's a pity that some get a bit negative after a win so quickly. (esp those that are fans and not trolls, presumably).

It's like:
Pre game: we're gunna lose, that's just how it is
Post game: we won, yay!
Post game + 1 millisecond: wont make the finals though/gunna get smashed next week/etc.

But keep posting what you like. Generally even **** opinions are allowed.

Thought it was a good game, a good win and hopefully more of the same next week!

Go Manly
Don’t rub it in. I’m currently quaffing whiskey in the delta lounge in Philly waiting my next flight and wishing I could watch it

At the Raiders presser, Ricky ripped into his mob.
He’s distanced himself from the team, no longer saying ‘we’ or ‘us’, it’s them.
It’s all their fault. :)
Maybe he is mentally preparing himself for his next coaching golden parachute?

This latest one will pay for extensions to his Jerrabomberra abode.

OK, I am making the last part up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10