Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

48 6
GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would Go and see the Match if I was at Canberra

Because I would want to be part of the Sea of Manly Sea eagle fans on the ground

That represents the Passion and Pride of our Legendary clubs Jersey

Always remember that Passionate Manly fans are the spirit of our club

and we should always keep the Manly spirit alive !

As it is always the Manly spirt that turns our club around and thrive !

See the source image
I sat through the coldest footy night of my life watching manly play in Canberra one Saturday night back in the Andrew Walker days. We got beat up that night, but it was good fun. Raiders fans were a pretty good bunch from memory.

So where would this game be ranked if
1. Cumstain/bunker fukwit didn't rob us vs Parra.
2. We didn't clock off vs Cows.
3. Fuking covid cases vs Goons
3. The 61 hypocrites did what they're paid for.

We'd be on 28 points and in 8th with definite wins vs Parra, Cows, Goons , Titans.
Another potential win vs Easts then 30 points.
I can't remember a season ever with so many fukups from every corner of the club costing us so badly. If I was a betting man I'd lay $1K on the Raiders tomorrow it's an absolute lock.

We'd be on 28 points and in 8th with definite wins vs Parra, Cows, Goons , Titans.
I can't remember a season ever with so many fukups from every corner of the club costing us so badly. If I was a betting man I'd lay $1K on the Raiders tomorrow it's an absolute lock.
Absolute lock, they won’t even feel the speed bumps.

NYEagle

I sat through the coldest footy night of my life watching manly play in Canberra one Saturday night
You are an Inspirational Manly Legend feathered friend

You are part of the Great Inspirational Manly people that our Legendary club thrives on

May be an image of 1 person

I’ve never seen anything like it either. Every week some huge challenge hits us out of left field.

Des must be playing mind games keeping Harper in the squad despite all reports ruling him out. Someone let him know our season has been over weeks now and he's not achieving anything doing this.

I assume Weekes will finally get a go but won't surprise me if it's another 10 minute stint off the bench, with Burbo in the centres and Bully or Schuster (if Des at all remembers 2021) at 2nd row. Only took Turbo, Garrick, Saab & Harper all getting injured and Smalley & Seci having shockers for Kaeo to finally get another run, but hopefully he plays and kills it

Wow look at our forwards. 4 players who want out, Walker off to Warriors, Taupau booted, Burbo who's got the golden ticket on surname. We're going to get massacred. This'll be raiders biggest win ever against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11